Age LESS with Semen Intake...(could I be misinterpreting? LOL)

This is why my SO will not live forever. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

None will. But by not sucking us off they are planning to outlive all of us.
I wonder if every time a man jizzes in a lady's mouth (<---aren't visuals great!?)---and she GAINS years...if it takes AWAY from his timeline? Afterall, don't men pass on before women most times? Wouldn't that be a sad reality if it were true for the men (to lose a year or two each time?) Originally Posted by tia travels

No way this is true. I would have been gone many years ago.
Ya know what, hon? You could be right. I should know to come into a thread such as this and give only the cookie cutter or pat answers that a lot of men want to hear. I chose to play with it instead, due to my own experiences with the funny things I've personally heard men say. I think it's funny/cute/silly when a male tells me his semen is the cure for the common cold or something similar. It's made me laugh every time I heard it. It never worked, but it WAS funny. Then again, I'm easily amused. I sometimes forget not everyone has a sense of humor. :-(

And yes, I'm very good at what I do, just as many of the other ladies here are. Noted by all the "yes" recommendations in my reviews. I may have a different way of responding to answers here and achieving goals elsewhere, but I think it makes me unique, and I understand you might not appreciate that about me. If men wanted the same thing each time, they wouldn't seek out the variety that they all do. Let me be clear that I think there is nothing abnormal with women proclaiming their love of semen on this board. I know it to be true and think it's very normal. I just love it a different way!!! I wouldn't say anything about me is "normal" here. LOL I'm also responsible and reliable, and according to the many rants I've seen here about the lack there of with many providers, that's not a normal thing in our community either, but I'm not convinced it's a bad thing. LOL

I hope you laugh as much as I will today....after all, they say Laughter is the Best Medicine! Enjoy!!! Originally Posted by M A X

I do see your your humor here, and I have no reson to doubt your ability as a provider. I just see this as another issue for some (sheltered, abused, close minded, etc.) people. I think it is kin to a CBJ.

If a guy freaked out when your juices began flowing during DATY, would you be OK? It is clearly a state of mind for the person giving. I can tell you that some powerfull women do it without a second thought. Some women that have nothing will not consider it. It is the other side of WALDT.

BTW, have you tried it? Would you do it with your soulmate?
I wonder if every time a man jizzes in a lady's mouth (<---aren't visuals great!?)---and she GAINS years...if it takes AWAY from his timeline? Afterall, don't men pass on before women most times? Wouldn't that be a sad reality if it were true for the men (to lose a year or two each time?) Originally Posted by tia travels
Now that's a chance I'm willing to take.
I do see your your humor here, and I have no reson to doubt your ability as a provider. I just see this as another issue for some (sheltered, abused, close minded, etc.) people. I think it is kin to a CBJ.

If a guy freaked out when your juices began flowing during DATY, would you be OK? It is clearly a state of mind for the person giving. I can tell you that some powerfull women do it without a second thought. Some women that have nothing will not consider it. It is the other side of WALDT.

BTW, have you tried it? Would you do it with your soulmate? Originally Posted by RoundPound
It's a big issue in this community for obvious reasons, hon. Being closed minded, sheltered or abused probably is not really the major factor for anyone choosing their preferences on this matter, in the hobby, but am happy to swap thoughts in private about it, as I see the potential for heated opinions about it here. I actually wanted to keep my thoughts light and funny out here in CO-ED. Happy to share my actual preferences and what I like in private, but most gentlemen make an appointment to spend time with me or read my reviews to find that out. Being really explicit in CO-ED is not something I do regularly, but I'm not knocking anyone else for doing it...sigh.

You did make a reference to my abilities or performance, so I just responded back. LOL no biggie.... however, if you could lighten up and let me play out here in CO-ED, without making me feel like I gotta do battle of the wits or "take a break", that would be great. I just wanna have a little fun and this thread brought back some funny memories that made me wanna share the random goofy thoughts that popped into my head. Like I said, I'm easily amused and realize I mostly amuse myself. I appreciate those who bear with me on that...I think everyone else just puts me on ignore...LOL
Max,

Mine doesn't cure cancer, nor am I convinced that it's the fountain of youth. It does, however, have the uncanny ability to persuade me to give large sums of money to complete strangers for fleeting moments of physical happiness
Awesome.. Any ladies that want to live longer, PM me... Hehe it's always good to help out wherever I can..
Max,

Mine doesn't cure cancer, nor am I convinced that it's the fountain of youth. It does, however, have the uncanny ability to persuade me to give large sums of money to complete strangers for fleeting moments of physical happiness Originally Posted by TheBizzer
I can certainly understand that! You describe a win win situation that works well for most here!! xoxo

Hehe it's always good to help out wherever I can..
Ahem....Since you mentioned it.....see my Holiday cause in my recent ads...happy to get any help we can! (Shameless, I know, but it's for a good cause)