HOLLYWOOD FELICITY HOFFMAN & DOZENS OF LEFTTARDS ARE CORRUPT CRIMINALS

College admissions
Cheating on tests
Team sports
Getting stupid Libtard kids into college and sports
When everybody knows Liibs are the dumbest scum in earth
I

MAGA Originally Posted by Dickey9090
What a stupid post. Jared Kushner famously had his father buy his way into Harvard. Trump had his father buy his way into Wharton. As GSElevator famously said, if you didn't already know that wealthy people bribe their dumb kids into prestigious colleges or jobs, you've never visited an Ivy League school or Wall Street analyst training class
  • oeb11
  • 03-13-2019, 02:38 PM
Large donations have resulted in various privileges from Universities not given to average folks since the inception of higher Education.

If not child admission. seats on board of Regents, named buildings, special parking at athletic stadiums, and the list of perks goes on and on.

And LEGAL.
What a stupid post. Jared Kushner famously had his father buy his way into Harvard. Trump had his father buy his way into Wharton. As GSElevator famously said, if you didn't already know that wealthy people bribe their dumb kids into prestigious colleges or jobs, you've never visited an Ivy League school or Wall Street analyst training class Originally Posted by BigLouie
Louie Lipshitz

This is exactly what I mean. You libtards are dumb. The Left always advocates
Clear Transparemt Truth Fairness Equality Equal Blah blah blah. They like to point the finger. But forget to look in the mirror. LIBS ARE NOT SELF AWARE

YEAH EVERYBODY GETS A EQUAL FAIR CHANCE
EVERYBODY IS THE SAME WE ARE ALL THE SAME MEN WOMEN BLACK
POOR
OH WAIT A MINUTE.
LEFT TALK IS
DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO
FUCKING HYPOCRITES
Who is Louie Lipshitz, Dickey?
Louie Lipshitz

Clear Transparemt Truth Fairness Equality Equal Blah blah blah. They like to point the finger. But forget to look in the mirror. LIBS ARE NOT SELF AWARE

POOR
OH WAIT A MINUTE.
LEFT TALK IS
DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO
FUCKING HYPOCRITES Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Wheres that Jewish pussy you promised me? You are a fraud
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1061340681]Where did TM say he hates black wonen, Dickey9090?

He says he won’t fuck them. His choice.

QUOTE]

He doesn't know what he's missing. However, WALDT, right? That said....

….nothing quite like a friendly romp with a beautiful ebony babe. I, for one, can say the experience (ie: one who offers the total GFE ) can be a whole lotta fun.

Liberal Tard colleges looking for the Best of the best of the best rich liberalsssss LOL
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...er-was-charged

I think this little bitch needs to do the "Perp Walk".

She is an adult. She knows exactly what's going on. She is just as culpable as mommy and daddy.
You’re just itching for that to happen Jackie. Kinda creepy, if you ask me.
You’re just itching for that to happen Jackie. Kinda creepy, if you ask me. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Laws were broken. Those that broke the laws and those that benefitted need to be prosecuted.

Let's wait and see.

One thing more. I am not buying this BS that this was just look Beale fat cats doing this. This is an ongoing investigation. There are probably just as many fat cat conservatives with spoiled brat kids doing the same thing.
Louie Lipshitz

POOR
OH WAIT A MINUTE.
LEFT TALK IS
DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO
FUCKING HYPOCRITES Originally Posted by Dickey9090
The fallacy in your argument is that this is all liberal. This involves both liberal and conservatives. To imply that conservatives are not involved is nonsense
isn't loughlin a red supporter?
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...er-was-charged

I think this little bitch needs to do the "Perp Walk".

She is an adult. She knows exactly what's going on. She is just as culpable as mommy and daddy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's a nice lookin' little tugboat, hmmm? That's my first purchase....after I win the Powerball, oc. Maybe Lori's daughter will wanna fetch me a drink on it someday.....

Cla$$ Action Law$uit$ are already being filed (vs all defendants). This thing is gonna get hairy....
That's a nice lookin' little tugboat, hmmm? That's my first purchase....after I win the Powerball, oc. Maybe Lori's daughter will wanna fetch me a drink on it someday.....

Cla$$ Action Law$uit$ are already being filed (vs all defendants). This thing is gonna get hairy.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
That Tub probably topped seven figures.......twice.
Laws were broken. Those that broke the laws and those that benefitted need to be prosecuted.

Let's wait and see.

One thing more. I am not buying this BS that this was just look Beale fat cats doing this. This is an ongoing investigation. There are probably just as many fat cat conservatives with spoiled brat kids doing the same thing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You are open minded Jackie. I apologize anytime I offend you. I bet people like you. Im sure we will disagree on a lot but at least you try to look at both sides -(sometimes )