"The Great Replacement Theory"

Hold on… is that all it takes?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

still rage whining about quoting a shitpost? that figures Aunt Peg

bhahahahahhaaaaaaaaaa
Not at all, Comerade Whackov.

If anyone’s whining it’s you.

Hey, don’t intentionally alter this post, eh?

hahahagagagagagagagag
Not at all, Comerade Whackov.

If anyone’s whining it’s you.

Hey, don’t intentionally alter this post, eh?

hahahagagagagagagagag Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i am Aunt Peg because i say so
Originally Posted by Aunt Peg

bahahahahhhaaaaaaa
bahahahahhhaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
i is useless Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

i give u no quarter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnUbYyOc9JA

bahaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
no. my post is fine. it's YR's attempt to quote it that's fucked up. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
well problem with your claim is that broken image is still in your original post, you just can't see it unless you toggle editor mode to see the raw text.

YR is known for being a fucker, but are you sure YR is the fucker not e9500?
well problem with your claim is that broken image is still in your original post, you just can't see it unless you toggle editor mode to see the raw text. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

claim? i said it's ghost/cut/paste error by ekcyboi that YR copied. it took a few attempts to get the image to display.

if you properly quote my final post it's fine. if u fatfinger it u get a crap post/quote.

bahhaaaaa
so by intentionally altering my post you found "ghost images" from the image i was posting which i posted several times to get it "to take" in my post which posts perfectly if you quote it as i posted it.

bhahahahahhaaaaaaa

idiot Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
1st image worked fine.. the 2nd not so much. temporary eccie image links don't post well.
claim? i said it's ghost/cut/paste error by ekcyboi that YR copied. it took a few attempts to get the image to display.

if you properly quote my final post it's fine. if u fatfinger it u get a crap post/quote.

bahhaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
when I quote your post, the 2nd image doesn't show up unless I see it in editor mode. that editor mode button on your right... white box with a small A and a big A inside.

there is no way E9500 or YR could post a garbage image in your original post unless you copied YR or E9500's post in your post.
There is an old saying: "Listen to what they say but pay attention to what they do." . . .or something like that.

More and more I am coming to understand that the libera-left will accuse conservatives of doing something, be it voter fraud or discrimination (*just whatever) while they are actually doing it. It is a bit like the magician flourishing hs hand to get us all looking one way while pulling something from his pocket.

And so it is with this so-called "replacement theory". The liberal-left has been encouraging and facilitating people from all over the world to walk in from Mexico since at least the 1980s. They convinced President Reagan to go along with an amnisty for those on the promis of really closing the border. They passed the amnesty but left the border wide open.

Today, there is a torrent of people from all over the world read and waiting to come in on the expectation of legal entry. Just as many are not waiting but coming over without any real consequences. The liberal-left encourages, facilitates and welcomes them without regard for who they are, where tey are fromor what their prospects are for strengthen our society . . .or even if theyactivly wish to do us harm.

Replacement "theory"? The liberal-left has openly and loudly promoted te idea that anyone who wants to be a citizen should (Shazam!) be made a citizen with full voting rights. In California, non-citizens will soon be allowed to vote in local elections.

Theory? Call it whatever you want, but watch what they do.
I am asking a question here. Wouldn’t getting rid of abortion and birth control actual speed up the replacement of the White Majority in the USA? Just asking about your opinion on that.

There are numerous Pregnant Chinese citizens coming to the USA to have their baby to obtain dual citizenship for their child and return home. Would not be possible for those babies to become fully indoctrinated USA haters and return to the USA with major Chinese financial backing and become President?
no. I don't think so.

there's a cottage industry on birth immigration. its an overseas scam by unscrupulous foreigners. those babies won't get citizenship.

the immigration law of 1963 changed the demographics of america over the long term along with excessive use of work visas and chain migration. this is what changed demographics.

excessive illegal migration ain't helping either, they also leave their DACA children here as well.
I am asking a question here. Wouldn’t getting rid of abortion and birth control actual speed up the replacement of the White Majority in the USA? Just asking about your opinion on that.

There are numerous Pregnant Chinese citizens coming to the USA to have their baby to obtain dual citizenship for their child and return home. Would not be possible for those babies to become fully indoctrinated USA haters and return to the USA with major Chinese financial backing and become President? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
legislatively end anchor babies. 10 year moratorium on immigration. Problem solved.
legislatively end anchor babies. 10 year moratorium on immigration. Problem solved. Originally Posted by texassapper
make it 20 years