How Different is every girl about DATY

DATY is dine at the y ... that means you chew!!!
Jessica

If I give you daty for 30 minutes, would you give me a BBBJ for 30 minutes?
I prefer it just like Bafunga does it!
I love giving pleasure to a woman through DATY. Agree with those who say that it helps when the lady says what she wants. Loud moaning is great, but verbal communication is better.
I tend to listen and base what I'm doing on the responses. Techniques and approaches ... YMMV. For me, it's not a great session unless the lady has multiples while I'm doin' the DATY deal.
Sadness this doesn't have more replies.

1) Tongue on clit most women love it. Some do NOT! I know a lady that likes tongue on hood as tongue on clit is too much stimulation. She cums tonque on hood... she told me which helped a lot.

2) Sucking on clit. This can really send some women over the edge if they like a bit more than tongue flicking.

3) Stick your tongue out and rub it on her clit like its your job. Have her grind on your tongue. This makes the women that love flicking go nuts most of the time.

4) Nibbling or biting.... most women hate this, but some really love it. Ask her if she needs more or less pressure and proceed cautiously. Some women really do find pleasure in a bit of pain.

5) FIV or FIA while doing any of the above. For some women this will help send them over the edge. It's hard to two finger the g spot and lick / suck clit but it's worth the effort. FIV for your women that love vag play, only FIA if she is a real greek freak. You can just use your free hand to rub her taint and O region with a wet finger while doing any of the above if FIA is too much.

When tongue flicking try up and down as well as side / side. Most ladies love variety and some like one way more than the other. Circles are hard to lick...

Oh and don't forget to lick the wetness off her entire labia and thighs. I use this time to get AIR! If everything isn't wet, try harder!

When you get really down and dirty don't forget to share you fingers with her. Some women love the taste of their own juices too.

So maybe someday soon, I will be ready to get my face soaked again. I love DATY because for me its foreplay and usually generates a nice ready to be covered.....

Of course this is all fantasy, and I probably don't actually know anything about DATY or O...... DATO is for your really clean Greek freak lady friends
Sadness this doesn't have more replies.

1) Tongue on clit most women love it. Some do NOT! I know a lady that likes tongue on hood as tongue on clit is too much stimulation. She cums tonque on hood... she told me which helped a lot.

2) Sucking on clit. This can really send some women over the edge if they like a bit more than tongue flicking.

3) Stick your tongue out and rub it on her clit like its your job. Have her grind on your tongue. This makes the women that love flicking go nuts most of the time.

4) Nibbling or biting.... most women hate this, but some really love it. Ask her if she needs more or less pressure and proceed cautiously. Some women really do find pleasure in a bit of pain.

5) FIV or FIA while doing any of the above. For some women this will help send them over the edge. It's hard to two finger the g spot and lick / suck clit but it's worth the effort. FIV for your women that love vag play, only FIA if she is a real greek freak. You can just use your free hand to rub her taint and O region with a wet finger while doing any of the above if FIA is too much.

When tongue flicking try up and down as well as side / side. Most ladies love variety and some like one way more than the other. Circles are hard to lick...

Oh and don't forget to lick the wetness off her entire labia and thighs. I use this time to get AIR! If everything isn't wet, try harder!

When you get really down and dirty don't forget to share you fingers with her. Some women love the taste of their own juices too.

So maybe someday soon, I will be ready to get my face soaked again. I love DATY because for me its foreplay and usually generates a nice ready to be covered.....

Of course this is all fantasy, and I probably don't actually know anything about DATY or O...... DATO is for your really clean Greek freak lady friends Originally Posted by pfmtony
I would love to know what women are the ones that want their clit sucked on or even bitten.
I truly find it very weird that there are only three pages on this as of this point. You think more people would have more to say. Where are you girls? I want to hear where you stand. These guys are responding more than you girls. How do you girls like it?
I posted this:
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=10

back in December of last year. Still holds true for me.
I truly find it very weird that there are only three pages on this as of this point. You think more people would have more to say. Where are you girls? I want to hear where you stand. These guys are responding more than you girls. How do you girls like it? Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Maybe they don't. ...

But , like I said, clit only...no hands.
Maybe they don't. ...

But , like I said, clit only...no hands. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I love it when clean, fresh and delicious hotties like Jessica ask how they like to be tasted. Note to self. More tongue to clit flicking. One of my favorite parts of the session.
I love it when clean, fresh and delicious hotties like Jessica ask how they like to be tasted. Note to self. More tongue to clit flicking. One of my favorite parts of the session. Originally Posted by DFW Ventures
Thanks babe.
Gals are different about pretty much everything. That's what makes them special...
I truly find it very weird that there are only three pages on this as of this point. You think more people would have more to say. Where are you girls? I want to hear where you stand. These guys are responding more than you girls. How do you girls like it? Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Some ladies may not post because their preference may not match the technique enjoyed by their regulars and don't want to offend them. Not that they are shy, but tactful.

Jessica, the best advice here is communication. Just ask. Now I need to practice that. I get engrossed in the session and forget to do the obvious. Thanks for the post.
Just remember to chew.