SEE IT YOURSELF....the Enthusiasm !

Trump is responsible for his Response or lack of Response to the virus.

It should have started with him taking it more seriously and being straight with the public.Like when JFK went on TV to make us aware of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Just being aware that a potentially bad virus could be coming could have led to a better mitigation effort.With simple masks and distancing earlier we could have saved lives.

With Trump looking us in the eye on TV and lying about it makes him complicit.He knew in Jan.He lied for sake of his political future.

That is why I call it the Trump Plague.

People keep bringing up that States are responsible and that somehow Trump is not legally bound to be able to do anything.

That is bullshit.

For one,without making any legal mandate or declaration,Trump could have greatly influenced our response simply by utilizing his pulpit to do so.He did not.

For another,Trump has the authority and he has used it before for other causes, to make emergency declarations and order how the nation should respond.He could have done so.

The Trump Plague is upon us big time now !!
+1

It should have started with him taking it more seriously and being straight with the public.Like when JFK went on TV to make us aware of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Just being aware that a potentially bad virus could be coming could have led to a better mitigation effort.With simple masks and distancing earlier we could have saved lives.

With Trump looking us in the eye on TV and lying about it makes him complicit.He knew in Jan.He lied for sake of his political future.

People keep bringing up that States are responsible and that somehow Trump is not legally bound to be able to do anything.

That is bullshit.

For one,without making any legal mandate or declaration,Trump could have greatly influenced our response simply by utilizing his pulpit to do so.He did not.

For another,Trump has the authority and he has used it before for other causes, to make emergency declarations and order how the nation should respond.He could have done so.

The Trump Plague is upon us big time now !! Originally Posted by sportfisherman

That is bullshit.

If ANY of you Trump supporters out there can come up with a cogent argument that will sink Sportfisherman's boat, I will vote for Trump, OK? The only other condition is that I personally gotta see monkeys fly out of my ass too, but I think I'll probably see that before I see any of y'all come up with a valid argument. You'ge got until November 3rd. Go for it, bitches!
P.S. I'll be the judge. My vote, my decision. Tough shit. Those are the conditions.
  • oeb11
  • 10-24-2020, 05:56 PM
More useless nonsense yapping - thank U LD!
Trump inherited the robust economy from President Obama. President Obama is the one who made it great. Trump is the one who fucked it up. Originally Posted by Lapdog
+1

Trump's GDP numbers are the same as Obama's. The Trump worshipers are lying.

https://www.thebalance.com/gdp-growt...erages-4801102
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The truth hurts doesn't it? When Trump does 2.9% GDP the economy is humming. When Obama did 2.9% GDP, the Trump worshipers say that is under performing.

https://www.thebalance.com/gdp-growt...erages-4801102
Enthusiasm cuts both ways.

I think the vast majority of voters will enthusiastically flush the evil Turd Reich down the toilet of history.
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2020, 09:15 AM
The truth hurts doesn't it? When Trump does 2.9% GDP the economy is humming. When Obama did 2.9% GDP, the Trump worshipers say that is under performing.

https://www.thebalance.com/gdp-growt...erages-4801102 Originally Posted by adav8s28

'idiocracy' economics from the Teacher's unions' educationally challenged!
Debate Tiny on this - DPST!

That is bullshit.

Of course he's responsible for his response, lol. But his response has nothing to do with people contracting a virus or being hospitalized or dying from it. Nobody has that kind of talent to prevent people from contracting or dying from a disease nobody has any experience with. Besides the stats pertaining to this pandemic are skewed beyond belief. You Liberals are absolutely crazy and out of touch reality.
Tiny is in Costa Rica or Thailand conducting a study as to the relative merits of a $100 Ho (singular) versus those of $50 Hos (multiple).

Those are the economics which are his focus at the present time.

I hope to possibly be his Wingman one day.

Personally I am a non-conformist.Somewhat of an anti-establishment guy.Kind of a hold over from the "Don't trust anyone over 30" days.
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2020, 10:59 AM

https://www.thebalance.com/gdp-growt...erages-4801102 Originally Posted by adav8s28
'idiocracy' economics from the Teacher's unions' educationally challenged!
Debate Tiny on this - DPST! Originally Posted by oeb11
There is nothing to debate....Yrumps GDP numbers are no better than Obamas'.

I've already bet banbino and lustladdie and won on this issue.
There is nothing to debate....Yrumps GDP numbers are no better than Obamas'.

I've already bet banbino and lustladdie and won on this issue. Originally Posted by WTF
+1

That's all that needs to be said.