Provider business plan?!

Hardly. I just thought it was in poor taste. And I know its incorrect. I've always liked you. You've always been kind to me. You are helpful to the new gals..... But on this you are just wrong.

The hobby that's never just a hobby huh? Give a shout out to #cunty for me today.

The translation was loud, clear and received 100%. Originally Posted by pfmtony

Tony, I do not willingly put myself in situations that I know are compromised - but I think u know that. Since you wanted to take it out here i will tell you why out here.

You frequent a lady who I find to be a total and complete con woman. She preys on gents like you and pulls information from them bcd about the other ladies they see and then turns around and shares that info in an exaggerated way to other gents that she sees. I won't see you bc I don't want you sharing details about me with someone who I know does this routinely. And I would caution any woman who does see you to be aware of your ATF's MO.

Tried to be funny about blowing it off but since I already informed you of this last month I figured suttle hints were no longer effective so maybe some blatant sarcasm was in order.

I'm sorry she takes advantage of guys like you but don't expect me to risk my privacy and security because of it.
Tony, I do not willingly put myself in situations that I know are compromised - but I think u know that. Since you wanted to take it out here i will tell you why out here.

You frequent a lady who I find to be a total and complete con woman. She preys on gents like you and pulls information from them bcd about the other ladies they see and then turns around and shares that info in an exaggerated way to other gents that she sees. I won't see you bc I don't want you sharing details about me with someone who I know does this routinely. And I would caution any woman who does see you to be aware of your ATF's MO.

Tried to be funny about blowing it off but since I already informed you of this last month I figured suttle hints were no longer effective so maybe some blatant sarcasm was in order.

I'm sorry she takes advantage of guys like you but don't expect me to risk my privacy and security because of it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I love this board... I swear I cant find this much entertainment on TV. Who is this said lady that gives out info so that we may avoid said person like the plague.
  • broes
  • 01-29-2014, 06:45 PM
I don't know why dudes give a fuck trying to figure out how much money these ladies make.....Just worry about your own wallet.

People spend money on dumb shit regardless of income. It's a waste of time to lump folks together and assume anything when it comes to income and savings because everyone has different circumstances. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
It is because a huge segment of this board's population (male and female) act like a bunch of 80 year old biddies at the bingo parlor. They come for the bingo, but they stay for the gossiping, the shit talking, and the chance to dole out unsolicited advice.

At least at the bingo parlor, BBQ night comes with unlimited wonder bread and paper towels.
It is because a huge segment of this board's population (male and female) act like a bunch of 80 year old biddies at the bingo parlor. They come for the bingo, but they stay for the gossiping, the shit talking, and the chance to dole out unsolicited advice.

At least at the bingo parlor, BBQ night comes with unlimited wonder bread and paper towels. Originally Posted by broes
Lucas is wise and you make a good point however it seems on this board you could be a medical doctor, a horse trainer, race car driver, a police man and an astronaut all in one and people actually believe you . Hence forth, I decided I was going to become Carnac the Magnificent.
Don't take this the wrong way but if providers are having problems making appointments that's why God made DISCOUNTS and SPECIALS. And I don't mean the 25 dollars off kind either, why don't you try first 4 callers half off, OMG do you know how fast we all be running to jump in , like cattle about to become steaks. Even though you probably seen 29 people, we all think we are special getting the specials. (This has been a free business advice from Macbeth, comments made by said person may not or should not be used in plying any illegal trade as such comments were made in jest) Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Yet again-- your idea, while great in theory, does not work as you would expect in practice. I've played with rates and specials over the year... even gone as far as to drop down to 125... the result? Same number of appointments. Offering deep discounts actually keeps many away because of the assumption that at a rate that low, there is a line outside the door. I actually do better when I offer extra time as opposed to discounted fees.
Having dated a couple of providers I got to know their work load snd some idea of their expenses. It's a lot more expemse than many guys might expect. however, I have no way of knowing if they were typical. Work load was a great deal.more erratic than I expected. it would be very easy for providers who is not very disciplined to get in a hole in a hurry
but its not just here that's a problem. people in any any industry with a lot of cash have the same types of problems

At least at the bingo parlor, BBQ night comes with unlimited wonder bread and paper towels. Originally Posted by broes
BBQ night here comes with wonder bread and unlimited paper towels too.
I hate when guys think they understand our business Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You ought to love it. One can learn so much by watching fucktards trying to figure out what ladies make.
  • broes
  • 01-29-2014, 10:02 PM
BBQ night here comes with wonder bread and unlimited paper towels too. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Gross. There's a cole slaw joke in there somewhere but I don't want to take it that far.
I can tell you personally, my $$$ goes straight into the american university system and its stupid textbook problem.

Yes, I am bitter!!!!!
I don't know about you all but I for one sit around all day drinking trying to make #cunty trend on twitter. (true story guys!! Ask anyone)

Ok seriously, you have a general overview of the finances right (except for one infamous provider who told me she makes $34k/month - yes i said per month) but the costs are a little more than what you estimated.g. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Talk about leaking personal information right?

[QUOTE=thathottnurse;1054906802

I'm sorry she takes advantage of guys like you but don't expect me to risk my privacy and security because of it.[/QUOTE]

Wow you are beyond obsessed with me... And yes thats how i make 34k in a bad month.... You keep plugging me trying to get my attention in so many threads cuz you obviously are jealous, have too much time on your hands and like my monthly members flat out obsessed. Trust me no one cares about any info on here cuz you post everything every two seconds on twitter here and where else you spend your redbull vodka whipped days plus probhibited topic

I put up an ad just like you every so often people respond and i see them there is no voodoo curse, trickery or whatever you claim several times on here.

If you cant make your bills then maybe this isnt the job for you....

I have two apartments, a house, bills for three places and much more but believe that all the expenses do not equal being in the hole. Im on schedule to retire in three years. A lot of girls need money management skills along with personal help (hint)

You have now accused me of sharing info? Or something? Because everytime i see you your drunk or (forbidden topic) and i offered you help even when a hobbyist mentioned your problems... As a person i only ask that you get the help you need. I will help you.....

If you choose to deny my help then please at least post my showcase link everytime you mention me cuz damn girl i got a new pr person here lol
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=102724
Talk about leaking personal information right?

Wow you are beyond obsessed with me... And yes thats how i make 34k in a bad month.... You keep plugging me trying to get my attention in so many threads cuz you obviously are jealous, have too much time on your hands and like my monthly members flat out obsessed. Trust me no one cares about any info on here cuz you post everything every two seconds on twitter here and where else you spend your redbull vodka whipped days plus probhibited topic

I put up an ad just like you every so often people respond and i see them there is no voodoo curse, trickery or whatever you claim several times on here.

If you cant make your bills then maybe this isnt the job for you....

I have two apartments, a house, bills for three places and much more but believe that all the expenses do not equal being in the hole. Im on schedule to retire in three years. A lot of girls need money management skills along with personal help (hint)

You have now accused me of sharing info? Or something? Because everytime i see you your drunk or (forbidden topic) and i offered you help even when a hobbyist mentioned your problems... As a person i only ask that you get the help you need. I will help you.....

If you choose to deny my help then please at least post my showcase link everytime you mention me cuz damn girl i got a new pr person here lol
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=102724 Originally Posted by Lolabrea01

Who was talking about you??

Don't come in here accusing yourself and other people of things, missy. Goodnite!
Sir Lancehernot will you share with me.... I will provide pizza what kind do you like...