Who are the top GFE Providers in Houston

SexxyGio and Kinky Maddy will take good care of you

I agree with the OP! Love a lady who is truly friendly and intimate, not just a *uck for a buck.

Just finishing a month in Houston, and wish I'd found this thread beforehand. Might have saved me multiple epics fails. True, you have to sift thru a lot of dirt to find a single gem of value. Two lovely gems I found here are:

+ ZantannaParella, aka Jenny Parella
+ Anna Sophia, aka Sophia Dalmau

I post this with some hesitation of course; do I really want to share my favorite dolls? But yes, I'm crazy about them both, and a recommendation should help make kind of connections they seek. I have gotten to know them; both do this because they like it, not from lack of options or of cash.

Treat them kindly gentlemen, they deserve it!
Lovelyxxxo
MichelleRyan

Add those to the mix Originally Posted by fellowes
MichelleRyan definitely
My faves in no particular order:

Amy Fuentes
MonaLisa
Samantha Trevi
Natalia Mori
Lorena Carbo
Myla Jynx

And Lauren Mayfair if she was still around...
MichelleRyan definitely Originally Posted by Wizzywig1026
Is Michelle still around at all?
I fit everything you described and I'll be in Houston next week! I love conversation, intimacy, and falling asleep if you feed me too much :P
I fit everything you described and I'll be in Houston next week! I love conversation, intimacy, and falling asleep if you feed me too much :P Originally Posted by ivy_rose
I'm sure the gents look forward to adding you to their list hon, have safe travels and enjoy your stay
(Many gents don't post anymore though).
My faves in no particular order:

MonaLisa

And Lauren Mayfair if she was still around... Originally Posted by Mangotwist
Mona is a star.

If Lauren is still around and I don't know about it, I'll be pissed....

If Lauren is still around and I don't know about it, I'll be pissed.... Originally Posted by idiot savant

^^^^^This!
Abigail is top shelf, glad she is back.
Angel Monica treats you like a king
I am not local...But I do visit alot...AND I will treat ya like my KING......just sayin lol
  • LOJ
  • 11-29-2019, 10:12 AM
Is Michelle still around at all? Originally Posted by sharkman29
Not around.
This list MUST include>

Alyssa xoxoxo
Saydee K
I am not local...But I do visit alot...AND I will treat ya like my KING......just sayin lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
That is true.