Refuse To Pay Deposits

I only ask for deposits if it's an outcall, a prebook for a tour or a lengthy appointment. I don't want to hold half of my day open for you to only have you flake at the last minute. With that being said did these girls that scammed you have active social media accounts? Did you do some homework to see if they had reviews anywhere? I once had a man send me $2500 for an overnight weeks in advance! I still showed up and I told him don't ever do that again lol. There are alot of honest girls in the industry and I think with a little digging you should be able to tell who's who and if not out them. I know tryst will remove the ad if you show proof.
I don't worry about it I have always had a couple of favorites that I see a lot and enjoy very much. I have never been asked for a deposit. If I had to cancel, I would send them the cost of the room. That has only happened a few times in 30 years. When they've retired, I asked if they could recommend someone for me or give me a reference. But I'm not a hobbyist.
deposits = Scams = demise of the service Which helps no one!

the request of deposited have gone sky rocket, any service that requires that only benefits the scammer and hinders those that provide an honest service.

It is a shame because the scammers will win over those whom who provide an honest service, it hurts you (less safer business).

btw: what is a service without anal, like the joke goes what’s the point of a working girl when anal is not on the menu!

P411 now also has postings with deposits, shame!
I can see were deposits have a purpose sometimes, such as to cover long distance travel costs or all-night/all-weekend bookings that by definition require the provider to forgo making other appointments.

All that being said though, a provider asking for a deposit without some clear and compelling reason is a major red flag for me. Especially since electronic transfers create a unnecessary paper trail.
4u2: nailed it.

Deposits create a record thst can be tracked back to you.

A name and a simple Google search can be chased right back to you with all of your family members. A great deal of information for a scammer to threaten to black mail you.

I know you are saying, “You were gullible enough to get ripped off 3 times?” Yes, I suppose I was. I setup 5 meet ups this year. All 5 requested a deposit. I knew 1 of them and knew she was on the level. One other was recommended and she was fine. The other 3 were very convincing and yet I was scammed. ... Originally Posted by Vachon
many guys already know the risk in sending a deposit to a provider.

what some guys wont know from your story is WHO the scammers were so they dont get scammed themselves (or get off on giving money to scammers).

name them, please.
Rub rankings the hooker site has this posted on every ad, that should tell something 🙂

Disclaimer
Exercise caution with providers who require a deposit ahead of an appointment
. Originally Posted by BLM69
that some guys dont read, they only look at the tits and ass.
I don’t require deposits but the amount of NCNS is annoying so I understand why some do. Some of us have careers that working and rearrange to accommodate. Let’s not forget the fact that we could be doing or have done something more productive instead of waiting around for someone who had no intention of showing up in the first place.

ETA: I understand that there are some that rip clients off also that hurt the honest professional providers out there.
I NEVER pay deposits, it's virtually ALWAYS a scam. I also never use gift cards for the same reason, then I get stuck with a card I don't want or need. I have no problems with cash at all.
I think the ratio of legit providers asking for deposits vs those who are not looking to fulfill the expectation is pretty low. Too many scammers and not nearly enough accountability. Once upon a time review sites were a more needed entity and you could figure out who was giving good service and who was not. Big difference between wanting some security when booking a nice room vs the girls who never seen to have enough for a Super 8 room then somehow are not available once they got your deposit Originally Posted by DNinja69
The accountability you mention is on you, and not the ladies.
The accountability you mention is on you, and not the ladies. Originally Posted by pyramider
Can you find any other business model where that applies as you describe?

I mean it really is not even a discussion so I won't dive into it on any real level but I will offer that my discussion of scammers is not so much from having been snookered though it has happened the frequency for me is quite low. That does not mean I have not avoided a considerable number of attempts and for sure have heard from many people on the $$$ side of this hobby who have been I do try and learn from examples both good and bad.

One significant difference with giving a deposit here vs putting money down to hold a product at Best Buy is the lack of legal remedy. Pretty sure nobody is going to give you hooker session store credit for next time right?

At no point is the accountability solely on the person funding the encounter. Period.
I don’t require deposits but the amount of NCNS is annoying so I understand why some do. Some of us have careers that working and rearrange to accommodate. Let’s not forget the fact that we could be doing or have done something more productive instead of waiting around for someone who had no intention of showing up in the first place. Originally Posted by A Hall
I suggest all the ladies get together & make a list of the fellas doing all these NCNSs.
Even the ladies that don't require deposits should then require one from these guys if they try to make an appointment.
That's a sure & quick way to correct this behavior.
I suggest all the ladies get together & make a list of the fellas doing all these NCNSs. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
That will be quite a long list lol.
  • Typo
  • 08-28-2023, 09:28 PM
I suggest all the ladies get together & make a list of the fellas doing all these NCNSs. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Such lists already exist
Good Lord guys. If you really want to see her and she has a sterling reputation, then send her a nominal deposit. If not, then don’t.