You know what I mean, admit it...

[QUOTE=beautifulbailey;967745]
They are responsible (at least the ones I've met), respectful, experienced, wise, emotionally and financially stable.

I have been dating older guys long before entering the adult industry. I tend to connect more with them than guys my age.quote]

+1
Long before entering the hobby I have always dated men much older than myself. In and outside of the hobby I prefer men over the age of 40. Even most of my platonic male friends are over 40 years+. For me personally I do relate better to older men. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yes. The attitude and the way they communicate is definitely sexier than "Hey girl...wus yo name?" LOL. Its also nice to have someone want to talk with you, and hear what you have to say in response.

Older men bring more to the table beside their money and penis....they bring good conversation, some good laughs, and act like gentlemen. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Right! Chivalry goes a long way.

"PLUS there is something about a guy that isn't sleeping on his mom's couch that really turns me on!" ROFL!!

That so reminds me of Howard on The Big Bang Theory... hahaha Especially last night's episode. Originally Posted by Biggayal
Ha ha! I love that show! I too have always dated older men...at least 15 yrs older, but as much as 25 yrs. I don't really start to look at a man and lick my chops until I see some grey. There's something about the age difference that makes me hot. And when you add to it the attentions affection and sexual tension brought on by a distinguished man....good gawd! It makes me want to change my panties thinking about it. Always has. Yeah, I have sugardaddies, or "sponsors" if you prefer, from time to time. The money helps, but I could never pull off a relationship like that if I wasn't attracted. So for me, its not just/always money at all.
London dear, could you please go over this point one more time...I'm not sure I quite understand....please continue....slower....(this one handed typing is really difficult)..... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
No worries I have videos. Seems a lot of women need lessons these days lol. Get your hand off that thing fool. I get a cut if you use my work lmao!

Abe, one day my man...one day.
Thank you, London, ever so much for your appreciation of our special brand of Southern hospitality. We like to think of ourselves as one of the last surviving bastions or enclaves of antebellum gentility and chivalry.
Aww don't forget the obvious lol. You boys know how to ummm well...fill in the blank.
Aww don't forget the obvious lol. You boys know how to ummm well...fill in the blank. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Maybe I was being TOO metaphorical. The principles of gentility and chivalry most definitely can, as you have observed, be extended into the bedroom.
Hmm like older men are not as demanding and don't wear you out...

Not only do I like young guys but I like country guys!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Ha..I was with a 55 year old and we fucked all night on several occasions..woke up with one sore puss! He is one of my favs,too. I love dirty old men

I feel you on the country boys! OMG I love a country accent!

I prefer older men, but I do not discriminate on age. I used to..but not anymore. I have changed how I do business. I have seen some that were younger than me (I am 25) and were so into me that it totally turned me on. On the flip side, I have been with older men that SUCKED so bad lol. I have turned down both older and younger guys based on their attitude.
[quote=Nina Rae;969419]
I don't really start to look at a man and lick my chops until I see some grey. . Originally Posted by beautifulbailey
How about some bald and a little bit of a paunch???
I've never "for fun" dated more than about 9 yrs older than me but not particularly against it just never really get hit on by men over 30 much at least not the ones I want.
Older men are more mature, they are stable in most aspects of their lives and they tend to treat you better and with more respect than the younger gentlemen in my experience
Older gentlemen know how to be clean,respectful,honest and the two most important things..They have personality and sense of humor. They have lived life and are more relaxed and all in all more fun. Now don't get me wrong I like the younger guys but given a choice an older gentlemen fits more into my GFE style and the most important thing even still with the few exceptions...They appreciate us more and view us than just a piece a meat.
No worries I have videos. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Uh.. say London, How much for those videos?
Uh.. say London, How much for those videos? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Naomi, can we watch them together...I have popcorn...???
Please define "older" Is mid 40s older? Just curious. I started out seeing providers in my early/mid 20s. Now I'm in my mid-40s. I have not changed my approach one iota in the way I treat or approach a provider. I try to be respectful and gentlemanly at all times. If anything over time, my "sexual" demands have probably increased (sorry London ). When I first started out, there was no such thing as MSOG with providers. As the term GFE became trendy, I now expect MSOG and a variety of activities while still being respectful and gentlemanly in my interaction with providers.
I guess it depends on how old "they" are lol. I mean 15-20 years older than me would be considered and older guy, but if the lady is already 40 her views may be different. At 18 I thought 30 was old lol.

Ed, Naomi, HAAAA! Fun parties only!

Ed, Naomi, HAAAA! Fun parties only! Originally Posted by London Rayne
lol whatever biatch!