Dressing for Success -- Provider's Edition

Note to self: Yoga pants and sports bra! No wet hair! Towel...never. There is no thought in that and seems lazy, imo.
Wow after stating my preference for yoga pants before I had no idea they were so popular. Awesome.
I haven't read this whole thread, so maybe this has been covered already.

Do what AddisonGFE does: ask! She told me she can't possibly know what every different guy wants so she did the simple thing: ask. Then, and here's the really tricky part, wear it. If you don't have it, negotiate something with him that makes everyone happy, especially him, since he's paying for your time and companionship.
Note to self: Yoga pants and sports bra! No wet hair! Towel...never. There is no thought in that and seems lazy, imo. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Hold up. I like the wet look.

Scarlett, I imagine meeting you and you will be wearing a bustier, holy titty monster Batman,, and some nice lace panties with a garter and stockings. That is how imagine you. Not sure why.

But I bet you look amazing in yoga pants and an industrial strength sports bra! Either way would be fine by me!

Sweet dreams.
LMAO!! Industrial strength!! Hehe
There are three things that I have experienced when going to an incall that have just made me go

1. She opens up the door wearing a hot-n-sexy sheer, see-thru nightie.

2. She opens up the door wearing nothing but a towel (not around the head), with her hair damp, smelling all nice, clean, and freshly showered (seems a couple of peeps are turned off by that, but I'm turned on).

3. She opens up the door wearing a sexy little short dress/skirt.....commando!
I would love to know what guys prefer as far as what to wear. I know I like to dress up like a cute dress or nice pair of pant with a cute top but always wanted to know do guys like dress or pants or nothing at all
I'm with Fletch... LOVE wet hair....
Also a fan of commando/sundress
Garter belt/stockings always get an OMG!
Love most Lingerie

Meh:
street clothes
towels
terrycloth robe

Naked is ok, but I'll PROBABLY get to see that anyway, right?
Lots of the above ideas are great ones and I totally agree that a lot of that should be subjective to the time allotted for the encounter

I do love the dress shirt / heels look. Easy to put together, easier to take off!!!

A woman with well applied makeup and lipstick is number one in my book
Hello, I am Steve Martin. I will bring my banjo, and I'm glad you loved shopgirl. Let's get small and read my short stories to each other while we watch The Jerk. I'll invite the steep canyon rangers to watch if you like!
Hello, I am Steve Martin. I will bring my banjo, and I'm glad you loved shopgirl. Let's get small and read my short stories to each other while we watch The Jerk. I'll invite the steep canyon rangers to watch if you like! Originally Posted by SJ One
You forgot to mention the part where you recite nonsensical poetry to me while you're nestled in my bosom and I'm giving you a scalp massage. "Pointy birds, O pointy pointy..."

I was at a Prairie Home Companion show in the Berkshires where the Steep Canyon Rangers were the musical guest. I should have posted an ad. Why didn't I post an ad? Worst case scenario, I'd wind up in bed with the sound effects guy and the hotel's management would field calls about all of the farmhouse and airplane noises coming from the room. Best case scenario is a lazy (but beyond lovely) threesome that would be very well narrated.
I don't like wet hair from a lady who just took a shower unless she puts it up right away in a pony tail. I don't want to get smacked by a big mess of wet hair. I don't want to see you in a towel, or a sports jersey.

A woman in a short clingy skirt in no bra on but wearing a g-string really does it for me. This applies to spinners through BBWs alike.
I think what this thread points out is that (shockingly!) we dudes have different tastes. So if you don't ask, you can't really know for sure what we'll like.

As mentioned though, we don't know what you have, so it's a bit circular/chicken-egg-ish. Offering some suggestions is a great idea! OTOH, I know by now that my tastes kinda migrate around based on the moon, bloodflow to certain parts of my body, who knows...so what worked for me one time may not the next.

All that said, I don't think I've ever had a gal answer the door in a bikini, and I think that would be freaking awesome.
like the offering of your services (primarily) GFE, i love it when a girl is dressed up in a casual outfit. like jeans and a tank top or a cute dress or skirt. points when a girl has flattering features (like a a great butt or big boobs) then certain outfit choices that highlight those assets are incredibly appealing. i purposely like to keep dressed until after the m/o as well i just want it to feel like im with an old girlfriend or f-buddy as opposed to what it is (its a fantasy after all). HATE girls who are wet and in a towel, hate half naked (well hates a strong word isnt it). remember, half the fun is getting you out of that outfit!
voh-dohdee-oh-doh [/I]wanton sex.

Monk Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
My sweet Aidan! How nice to hear from you here. Are you going to tell them? Or shall I? I’m talking about the time certain parties accidentally locked themselves out of the hotel room, a four-star hotel at that, and one of the parties was naked, with not even black heels on as I recall, standing there in the hallway? Huh? You always make me smile, Aidan

My very favorite, however, is when the woman is wearing a pair of silk or satin tap pants and a camisole, ideally pale pastel. It’s alluringly feminine, and very retro, recalling a time of bobbed hair and silk stockings and [I
Pastel satin pants and matching camisole, bobbed hair... Check, check aaaaand check!