The 2010 Yearend ECCIE Awards

a lot of naming of cool categories, but not a lot of actual nominations.

what the hell...
based just on posts and not on personal knowledge

batshit:
guys- Assfuck, eddie, rumorpaul (sp? -guy with dalai lama avatar)
gals- some gal with short blonde hair and lots of tats who made an ass of herself a couple of time and is no longer here.

biggest/most reliable white knight:
this category is kind of unfair- those whose favorites are more controversial have more opportunity to display their wkism, and it's more noticeable when it's a well respected poster, and not judging until one of my favorites becomes controversial, but that having been said... Tom Hanks=SPHunter; honorable mention to travelling man

my own categories-

grumpiest:
guy- lazuruslong
gal- max (they really need to get together)

funniest post:
Shackleton's Dr. Suess rhyme about someone's temporary retirement
Dannie's review of neotek and cando
Infamous BJ -pretty much every post

okay, who else is brave enough to name names.... Originally Posted by DustyHands
I'd like to thank my nominator! HA HA...that's hilarious! Several posts with a**hats ya'll let walk all over ya, and I'm a grump. I happily accept the nomination!!!!!!!!!! I've also been nominated on several other threads for Best Sense of Humor, Best Legs, Best Moans... etc. I'd like to thank all those gents as well!
[quote=Tara Evans;880651]I have some more to throw out there.

1. The person that says their going to retire or have retired and comes back.
[quote]

I'd nominate Tony Patella .... lmao I have heard that going on around 3-4 years now!
I have some more to throw out there.

1. The person that says their going to retire or have retired and comes back. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'd nominate Tony Patella .... lmao I have heard that going on around 3-4 years now!

What about nominations for most retirements? There should be a male and female category for this, I think... Originally Posted by Dannie
Could Tiggold win both categories?
How about Best Squirters..... THT and MaxxiRoxx.
funniest post:

Infamous BJ -pretty much every post...
Originally Posted by DustyHands
Awww, thanks!
Awww, thanks! Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Hey, that wasn't very funny. I'm disappointed...
How about Best Squirters..... THT and MaxxiRoxx. Originally Posted by angusranch

Yeehawwww man o man can things get wet ... TY
Best oral?
Jade Mackie or BJ. Hard to put one above the other because they go about it in such different, yet wonderful ways.

Perkiest tits (natural)?
Sugar Sugar. An all around hard body, but way too tall for spinner status, so she also gets my "best legs" vote.

Best Spinner?
PSE Lala. So small, so tight, so willing...

Best bang for the buck?
Jen In Dallas. When you are on a budget, put her on speed dial.