Are You Easy To Pick Up

Man, I LOVE when the ladies pick me up ! Had it happen more than a few times.

But... I am not interested in picking up women in bars, at all. I love to chat them up, and dance. If they don't dance, adios. If they are not a good follower, then adios. I prefer women who like to drink, and smoke.

Narcissistic gold diggers, women with attitudes ( " Oh I always say whats on my mind " or " I'm sassy " ) I have found to be nothing but drama. An attractive women with tact, diplomacy, manners, sense of humor, a bit depraved, who love to kiss, with big tits. YES !!!!
  • grean
  • 03-01-2018, 12:28 PM
I'm actually amazed this thread didn't turn into a threAD!

I thought for most of the ladies, being picked up, at the bar, club or otherwise, would actually be quite rare.

However, I'm sure on occasion it happens. You are flesh and blood, after all, with desires like the other civilian women.

So when it does happen, did you decide you were going home with him( or her Laura ), before they began talking? That is to say, as long as they didn't say something completely stupid, when they opened their mouth, were they getting lucky or did they still have to work at it?
OMG!I am so easy it's pathetic. Really, I'm a complete floozy. I can't help it. Never have been able to. I enjoy sex way too much to just not. Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
So can i have a list of your favorite bars/clubs? lol.
You don't realize that for many women who have a few drinks(for me a few screwdrivers), when a hot man touches or rubs against her breasts particularly her nipples and rubs against her with his hard cock pushing out of his pants, her clit is already throbbing and the desire to feel his cock in her pussy becomes very hard to resist. I can agree fully with Heidi))
You don't realize that for many women who have a few drinks(for me a few screwdrivers), when a hot man touches or rubs against her breasts particularly her nipples and rubs against her with his hard cock pushing out of his pants, her clit is already throbbing and the desire to feel his cock in her pussy becomes very hard to resist. I can agree fully with Heidi)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Wow! I want to hang out with Teagen!
Wow! I want to hang out with Teagen! Originally Posted by HobbyFan42
Teagan is the real deal. An unabashed slut who knows what her holes are for. And I mean this in the best possible way !
Crashkopf, I know you know what to do with my tight pussy)))
It is so hard for a slut like me to pass up a hot chance to get fucked very hard and deep and leave me totally wiped out. I think most of the sluts on eccie are the same but it may just take a drink or two. Fucking feels just as wonderful to us sluts as it does to you men))))))
The bars used to be great, before I was a provider. As soon as I was one, I couldn't see the point in going, very lame, and going to drink/have fun, without the intention of probably really meeting someone, if not fucking around, became uninteresting in itself.

I've switched to only online sites, so I get a better image of the overall person. And I am impossibly frustrating to meet. But by the time I say yes to meeting, I've privately said yes to fucking, as long as they are not somehow a total dickwad with no chemistry when we meet in person.
@HobbyFan42 - no, but you can have my number.
I agree with Fire Kitten... I used to love to go out clubbing and yeah if I met someone and there was some chemistry... I have not been out of the night life scene so long now though... but, I could use a cheap thrill in my life about now, maybe I will go out this weekend and see what happens.
LOL ... yeah.....
Where you going boo?
I been tryin' to get at you for a minute.
Yes, I do end up choosing sometimes) I guess if the "right guy" came up behind me and put his hands up my tee shirt squeezing my nipples as he kissed my neck and I felt his hard cock against my booty, no telling what might happen but it needs to be the right guy) My sex drive is always very high & I often tend to think with my wet swollen clit like some of you guys think with your cock and very naughty things do happen that shouldn't))) I am sure the other providers who are sex addicts have the same problem as I do. Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I love me some you.
Admiring you from a distace.
It’s the funniest thing. If a man makes me giggle I am his mattress kitten. I have always been this way. Being a provider hasn’t changed that about me. Lol

I can’t explain it other than I think the man must be able to see right through me. Then I feel secure. I love a confident man.
good info