So are you pretentious hypocrites gonna ignore what the Orange Monkey said about your guns

Like you love sucking dicks Originally Posted by Hotrod511

I love watching you're mother suck dick, she is a true cum slut.

Be careful Hot Rod. I might be you're daddy. Ive bare backed her so many times, one cant be sure
Speaking of monkeys....and thanks for bringing that topic up in the first place, Douchie....I have to admit, you are one helluva dancer.

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Nice to see that EKIM's kin have a talent other than dingleberry picking they can rely on to provide for themselves.

Be careful Hot Rod. I might be you're daddy. Ive bare backed her so many times, one cant be sure Originally Posted by themystic
You didn't get the memo? There was a mix up in the paper work.

That was your mother. Life's a bitch sometimes, then there's you!
President Trump interjects common sense into the discussion concerning guns and the left goes into hyperventilating mode.

I gotta start buying stock in companies that make coloring books and train "service animals".
why is it ok to call trump an orange monkey?

its not ok for obama be referred to as a black one

its not ok for obama be referred to as a black one Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Because.

its not ok for obama be referred to as a black one Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Because Trump has more money and a hot wife!

Oh yea, he beat HillariousNoMore!
Speaking of monkeys....and thanks for bringing that topic up in the first place, Douchie....I have to admit, you are one helluva dancer.

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

so is your mama bitch ;-)
so is your mama bitch ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Wich one a dem be YOU Sis ??? Do dat be MOOCHelle in da back groun wich you ?
Heads be exploding all over the goddamned place!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So THAT's what happwens when YOU and the reach-around crew are down on YOUR knees at the 'holes " milking out man batter " , huh assup ! And when YOU all have one of YOUR MEATings ! So THAT's why YOU all are the bukakke kings of Texas !
Hey Gay Rey how bout this:

Be careful Hot Rod. I might be you're daddy. Ive bare backed her so many times, one cant be sure Originally Posted by themystic
here Lipstick I found this picture of your mammy you should try and help her out sometime
here Lipstick I found this picture of mammy you should try and help her out sometime
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I'm sorry I haven't been there for you son.