God's "Punishment" or "Climate Control"

Odumbo met with Odumbo? What the fuck are you talking about you stuttering fool?

Giuliani claimed that Sharpton visited the WH 85 times, you fucking illiterate. It was in the article. Giuliani is where the fucking story started you salacious bastard. And I never said Sharpton doesn't speak for the left. I said that no one took him seriously. Get your shit straight, Lusty the Retard.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...p-to-85-times/ Originally Posted by WombRaider
Ignoring what the articles said, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, this is what you posted:
Giuliani, saw the 72 number Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you're stupidly arguing that Odumbo lets someone he doesn't take seriously visit and confer with him in the WH some 72 times, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

IB made up bullshit??? NO WAY!!! Originally Posted by shanm
There you are Johnny-on-the-spot with yet another reach-around for your butt-buddy, the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, shamman.
Ignoring what the articles said, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, this is what you posted:

So you're stupidly arguing that Odumbo lets someone he doesn't take seriously visit and confer with him in the WH some 72 times, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

There you are Johnny-on-the-spot with yet another reach-around for your butt-buddy, the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh, now you want to ignore the articles. The articles you were pushing so hard for before. I never said whether Obama takes him seriously. I said no one I know takes him seriously. He also didn't visit and confer 72 times, you're lying again. They had FIVE one on one meetings. That's it. You also said Odumbo visited Odumbo. How does that happen?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
WaPo and your Newsmax article confirm that Sharpton was in Odumbo's WH 72 times, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Newsmax reaffirms WaPo's claim
Oh, now you want to ignore the articles. The articles you were pushing so hard for before. I never said whether Obama takes him seriously. I said no one I know takes him seriously. He also didn't visit and confer 72 times, you're lying again. They had FIVE one on one meetings. That's it. You also said Odumbo visited Odumbo. How does that happen?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
WaPo and your Newsmax article confirm that Sharpton was in Odumbo's WH 72 times, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Newsmax reaffirms WaPo's claim
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You can take your "5 times" deflection and shove it up your ass "72 times", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you'll know it was there the 72nd time just like you knew it was there the first five times, you lying, deflecting, "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Rey - you make me doubt natural selection. That's how fucking stupid you are. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So any posts that show the idiocy of your liberal "leaders" and here you come with the insults. Once AGAIN showing your dumb ass to all and how much of a grubered dumbascrap liberal sheep you really are. Go ahead and defend Sharptoungue's statement, his actions and behavior. That's what you apologist sheep do. Maybe he'll cut you a check from NAN since your defending him so well.
You can take your "5 times" deflection and shove it up your ass "72 times", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you'll know it was there the 72nd time just like you knew it was there the first five times, you lying, deflecting, "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oooooh... IB is getting feisty. Must be a bee in his bonnet.
Your misrepresentation of the 72 number as the number of times he actually met with Obama is business as usual for you. You're a fucking degenerate liar who can't desist from talking when he's told to shut his fucking mouth. Be Gone!
So any posts that show the idiocy of your liberal "leaders" and here you come with the insults. Once AGAIN showing your dumb ass to all and how much of a grubered dumbascrap liberal sheep you really are. Go ahead and defend Sharptoungue's statement, his actions and behavior. That's what you apologist sheep do. Maybe he'll cut you a check from NAN since your defending him so well. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I'll try to state this as simply as I can, seeing as you're 'challenged'. I never defended Sharpton's statement. I rejected the notion, rightly so, that he met with Obama 72 times. He did not. He met with Obama FIVE times. Which is a lot different than 72. I can understand you aren't interested in anything resembling the truth, but I am. If it's 5, I won't sit by while someone misrepresents it as 72. It's as simple as that. I'm not defending Sharpton. He's despicable. But at least get it right.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
More of your propaganda bullshit.

http://www.skepticalscience.com/neve...-nonsense.html
Oooooh... IB is getting feisty. Must be a bee in his bonnet.
Your misrepresentation of the 72 number as the number of times he actually met with Obama is business as usual for you. You're a fucking degenerate liar who can't desist from talking when he's told to shut his fucking mouth. Be Gone!
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be the lying jackass misrepresenting what Newsmax and the WaPo reported, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: