James Comey, A Hero of the United States of America!

I especially like the multiple wives section of their culture.

I could handle several more wives, no problem. Originally Posted by DSK
Could you handle them financially?

Probably a good idea to keep them under separate roofs. That means 4 wives = 4 households.

And you better hope they don't all demand constant sex.
  • DSK
  • 11-16-2016, 08:41 PM

Probably a good idea to keep them under separate roofs. That means 4 wives = 4 households.

And you better hope they don't all demand constant sex. Originally Posted by lustylad
Separate roofs??? I like girls who are into other girls - my wives could be lesbo 3 nights out of 4, no problem. Just have to give it up when I come callin'...

I am proof that you don't have to be a bigamist to have one wife too many.

And you better hope they don't all demand constant sex. Originally Posted by lustylad
Separate roofs??? I like girls who are into other girls - my wives could be lesbo 3 nights out of 4, no problem. Just have to give it up when I come callin'... Originally Posted by DSK
I am proof that you don't have to be a bigamist to have one wife too many. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think you have to be muslim to be able to marry a bunch of wives.

so, DSK, so you ready to convert to Islam and say "God is great"?

• DSK
  • 11-17-2016, 06:40 AM
I think you have to be muslim to be able to marry a bunch of wives.

so, DSK, so you ready to convert to Islam and say "God is great"?

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If I didn't have to do all the other bullshit associated with Islam, such as praying to the false prophet Mohammed and I could toss faggots off buildings with impunity then go back to fucking my many wives, I could pretend to be a Muslim.

I would be a Mino - Muslim in name only.
  • DSK
  • 11-17-2016, 06:41 AM
I am proof that you don't have to be a bigamist to have one wife too many. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I feel sorry for you my man, it must be tough. Through no fault of my own, I have a great wife, maybe that is why I want more!
  • DSK
  • 11-17-2016, 06:43 AM

Yes, I could handle them financially. Since Trump's election, I'm already up another 100 grand on the stock market.
Jury is out on Comey...

IDK but I have a suspicion! We must wait and see

:| Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I'll praise Comey when the Dyke-witch is in jail.
Comey's letter of resignation should be on Trump's desk soon.
  • DSK
  • 11-17-2016, 08:01 AM
Comey's letter of resignation should be on Trump's desk soon. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Doesn't he have a few years left? Why resign - I don't think the Clinton "Foundation" is going to give him any easy job...
Doesn't he have a few years left? Why resign - I don't think the Clinton "Foundation" is going to give him any easy job... Originally Posted by DSK
The "irony" is that Bill Clinton removed Judge Sessions as the FBI Director "for cause" and Congress confirmed his nominated successor without objection to the removal. I could perceive President Trump giving him that option ... i.e. resignation.

The Clinton foundation won't touch him.
Jury is out on Comey...

IDK but I have a suspicion! We must wait and see

:| Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Still waiting on the jury but it's looking like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jra326OFpI
  • DSK
  • 12-22-2016, 02:58 AM
Still waiting on the jury but it's looking like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jra326OFpI Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Whatever the future holds for him, he has still provided a great service to a grateful nation.
Comey is not a "National Hero." He's committed malfeasance and nonfeasance.

As a Public Official and "Chief Law Enforcement Officer" he has FAILED.

This country has a long history of a policy of not politicizing the enforcement of the criminal laws in this country. The Obaminable Administration has stepped over that line too many times. It began ...