any hobby-related thoughts on the p diddy indictments?

• pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 12:01 AM
to foxtrot: sir you have a valid point.

i contend that he could have done everything he did, legal or not, and if he had just been a gentleman and not an asshole beating gals up and whatnot, there would have been no doj investigation. same with r. kelly, deshaun watson, bill cosby, and maybe some others too.

your point is well taken though that once in le's crosshairs, apples for apples, black folks have a harder road to hoe.

as a middle age white professional, cops just aint into looking at me cross-eyed, cause they know i'm gonna look right back at them cross-eyed. if i was a black male, that probably wouldn't be the case.

our criminal justice system is a travesty of the haves and have nots. it's unfair as hell, but it is what it is, at least for now.
  • Busty
  • Yesterday, 01:13 AM
^BS as Cendall says !!!
Cosby abused over 60 & got 3 years,
White Guy raped 2 & got 30 yrs to life.

• Busty
  • Yesterday, 03:01 AM
The list proves that it's not about color. All the white men spent time in prison, Ha.

Cuba Gooding multiple charges and No time in prison

[/URL]
  • R.M.
  • Yesterday, 04:06 AM
lol I love you, you are hilarious Originally Posted by Cendell M
Love you too boo.
  • pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 07:10 AM
ok, so you think there is 0 racism in our criminal justice system, just to be clear? i'm talking apples for apples, not a white murderer vs a black assaulter, for example.
The list proves that it's not about color. All the white men spent time in prison, Ha.

Cuba Gooding multiple charges and No time in prison

[/URL]
Originally Posted by Busty
  • R.M.
  • Yesterday, 07:45 AM
I didn't make this out of race. Like I said, as a 63 year old white male married to a black woman I simply understand white privilege as I've benefitted from it. My wife is more successful than me and was raised in the projects. I can't imagine what would have been of me in her shoes. As a responsible father I attempt to teach my daughters to not accept bullshit. Thank God they are both married but their husbands know I don't play. My son, isn't married but every day I tell him even though you are bi racial the world sees you as black

Diddy forgot who he was because of the money. Those women got paid. Those freak off sex workers hopped on a plane and got paid. Everyone in Hollywood does it. It's just if you are not the same color as the diddler your rope is longer. So this isn't about race , but in the theme of the thread we all know what the reality is.And not pointing out that reality does a disservice to this thread.

Those ladies willingly got on planes and kept coming back. Me and my wife have a four bedroom house here and one in the country I bought once my grandmother died. Thank God my two daughters know if their husbands get out of line their room is still there plus the grands and we'll figure the rest out in the morning. They have options and they let their husbands know I always have my daddy. Unfortunately a lot of women don't have that or were not raised within structure and a safety net

Diddy didn't get the memo. Harvey Weinstein got a bond. Diddy put up 50 million dollars no bond. So is he worse than Marv Albert. Jeffrey Epstein . You honestly tell me race has nothing to do with it. . Cmon folks. The poor guy should have just did what I did and came here Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
Quit lying, you’re terrible at it. You can ignore me all you want to, but I got your number.
Originally Posted by R.M.
Hahaha
  • Busty
  • Yesterday, 12:56 PM
Wrong again P°Xy, the cases that are nearly identical to their famous peers shows(again)the white person didn't get any privilege & was charged.
Careless Car accidents resulting in DEATH/Murder

[/URL]
Y'all forgot about Kobe Bryant of the L.A. Rapers
  • pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 01:16 PM
you make a good case.
if that's true, why are the penalties (Staff edit) associated with the burbs, where white people live?
Wrong again P°Xy, the cases that are nearly identical to their famous peers shows(again)the white person didn't get any privilege & was charged.
Careless Car accidents resulting in DEATH/Murder

[/URL] Originally Posted by Busty
  • R.M.
  • Yesterday, 04:04 PM
Y'all forgot about Kobe Bryant of the L.A. Rapers Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Add some Robert De Niro to that.
  • Busty
  • Yesterday, 05:39 PM
(Staff edit)

I have already proved there isn't any white privilege with exact crimes compared to black peers.
Baiting me to talk about a subject that's against the guidelines won't happen. Nice try
Hood crimes have both black & white criminals that would be a legit compatible comparison.

You can't compare a neighborhood with mansions to a seedy part of town, Duhhhhhh

Why am I suddenly missing my Booty Bear? This thread is bringing up old feelings, someone I miss so much. If only........
  • R.M.
  • Yesterday, 08:22 PM
I wonder if booty bear has a resemblance to the Diddler?