Another kissing question

kissing all the time any time is a must for a good gfe
Oh, absolutely. Just makes it hotter. To each his own, but occasionally even a little snowball is fine. Bodily fluids are no big deal.
Absolutely yes ... I wouldn't even mind trying a little snowball action. Hell, I'll try anything once.
I sure can't see why not! Unless you don't DFK period!
As long as she's swallowed (or spit) then kissing is a must. I've got to thank her after all. And more kissing will start to get me ready for the next round.
Oh hell yeah to any and all.
To quote a popular song circa World War 2, ?Kiss me once and kiss me twice and kiss me once again. It's been a long, long time..."

Since I have impeccable hygiene (almost OCD) and all of the ladies that I see do, too - I see no problem with kissing before, during and after any activities. Yep, ALL of them.
Yeses all around including the snowballing. If she's going to taste it why shouldn't you?? Watch your diet for two days prior to your meeting. Pineapple juice and bananas will have you tasting oh so sweet...both for her and for you. It's all just part of prepping properly for your encounter.
I have had three ladies tell me they liked the taste of their pussy
on my lips. Have never snowballed but have kissed ladies that
swallow.
I've always thought what's good for the goose...after I make a woman cum with my mouth I enjoy kissing her. If she gets turned on by it it's hot. After she's been sucking me off, CIM, snowball or not, I enjoy having her kiss me.
Absolutely LOVE the taste of a woman, and a woman that loves the taste after DATY is even more of an erotic time!!!! And to that effect I have no problem DFK after or during Downtown!! And after CIM I have a feeling the passion and xcitement would override anything else. As long as I can have seconds of DATY
I am good with it all. Just makes things hotter, of course if the lady objects I would respect her wishes and cross her off the list.
my girlfriend would swallow with white wine. then we'd kiss. it was fabulous.
I love kissing as long as there aren't yogurt trails present.
All good for me.