Please Welcome Mokoa and Von Spieler as New Mods

Welcome Gentlemen💋
OK guys. I get it. The nuclear option is on the table.

Have a nice day.
OK guys. I get it. The nuclear option is on the table.

Have a nice day. Originally Posted by rjdiner
Very unfortunately, the nuclear option was launched by certain member(s) several days ago.
I thought this was a WW type of thread welcoming the new (old Mods.)?? What I am reading here is a lot of drama and not much welcoming. I think ol' Doc will saddle up and head back West again. The climate out there suits me much better.
I'm offline a few days playing with my sugar baby and we have new mods? Welcome aboard!
Very unfortunately, the nuclear option was launched by certain member(s) several days ago. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
When you go nuclear, you get a nuclear winter.........ijs
Ladies be sure to keep your taints warm and toasty during the nuclear winter. You might want to post pre-winter taint photos and then when the thaw occurs post spring time taint photos.
Von, Well stated when you said," People becoming butthurt and offended on an Internet Hooker Review Board, in my opinion is pathetic. This place is meant to be fun. ". Enough said, drama queens!!!
Von, Well stated when you said," People becoming butthurt and offended on an Internet Hooker Review Board, in my opinion is pathetic. This place is meant to be fun. ". Enough said, drama queens!!! Originally Posted by rgvlifer
+1

...and maybe a someday...a CoEd section that doesn't smell like an angry/douche bag/locker room/sausage fest where our beautiful ladies can add their touch!

We welcome you!
Down for whatever, now you're talking!!!!