True Dominate Men

The spitting is very very nasty. I'm not one to ruin my make up. The post was just a thought. :/ Originally Posted by Alysonjones
...But one of your reviews says CIM. You are a very nasty & freaky girl. At this point, spit on the face is kosher compared to CIM, COF, and COB.

Otherwise Alyson, you are hot! If I had a penis, I'd slap you with it!
...But one of your reviews says CIM. You are a very nasty & freaky girl. At this point, spit on the face is kosher compared to CIM, COF, and COB.

Otherwise Alyson, you are hot! If I had a penis, I'd slap you with it! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I do no offer CIM/COF
That was totally not me.

Thank you!(: you're so sweet.
if that's a "real dominate man", then I am not one, and never will be...I respect women too much I guess...
if that's a "real dominate man", then I am not one, and never will be...I respect women too much I guess... Originally Posted by Jarvis
Haha. It is a bit much but I just like to be told what to do more than the abusiveness.
I do no offer CIM/COF Originally Posted by Alysonjones

What??? Booooooooo

IMHO, slapping and chocking a girl to demonstrate dominance would do absolutely nothing for me sexually or otherwise. That was some extreme shit in the vid that I could never do, and def could not get off on it. To be sexually controlling in a dominate way is one thing, but that was abuse - IMO.

I was just curious about if there are real dominate men in the world. Originally Posted by Alysonjones
Yes AJ, there are real men out there that would slap/chock/dick-beat the shit out of you while spitting in your face, then fuck you and pay you for it. I'm sure in this crazy world we live in today, there are men out there that would do worst than that if you let them. Be careful out there.
I'm definitely an Alpha male but I've had a couple of sessions where I've worn a leash. My love drug me around and put me in my place, or "her place"... It was a blast! Not to mention being ridden like a pony, hehe.... No shame in my game . Tally-HOE!

The video is overly abusive, IMHO... However, I'll share this:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=869202
That video is repulsive & sick.
  • Brot
  • 03-04-2014, 08:29 AM
I had a stripper ask me to slap her cheeks and tongue with my cock. Now that was some fun there! Lucky for her I was not swinging a longer bat!
I got a rug burn one time. Does that count?
I got a rug burn one time. Does that count? Originally Posted by bojulay
Only if a skin graft was required.
Only if a skin graft was required. Originally Posted by Jarvis
She rubbed some salt and vinegar on it, said it would prevent it from
getting infected. Mother Fu....!!!

You wouldn't think I would fall for that old trick, I mean not after the
first twelve times.
This is not my thing at all. Heck, I worry about my lady friends that offer such a session. Then I wonder if they do not enjoy their time with me as much because I don't be more dominating. Man, I just want to be sweet and kind. About all I can do is hug a little too tight...... and add a couple of licks after they are over sensitive. Sigh,, what's a teddy bear type to do?
This is not my thing at all. Heck, I worry about my lady friends that offer such a session. Then I wonder if they do not enjoy their time with me as much because I don't be more dominating. Man, I just want to be sweet and kind. About all I can do is hug a little too tight...... and add a couple of licks after they are over sensitive. Sigh,, what's a teddy bear type to do? Originally Posted by diddleman

Hi Diddleman Just because a lady offers BDSM sessions does not necessarily mean that is all she is into. I wouldn't worry about that if I were you.
I can honestly say my roleplay/bondage sessions are completely opposite of me in my everyday life.. which is why I enjoy it so much! It is not something I would even have an interest in doing everyday. A client has to completely have my trust and attention. I might have a total of 2 or 3 such sessions a month which is good for me. The remainder is all about the IOP and GFE. Just because a lady likes to get a little wild and rough a little now and then does not make her any less of a lady who doesnt like the gentle touch of a man.You are so sweet! Don't sweat the small stuff.. you are over thinking it..lol. Any woman would have a great time with you.

P.S. Way to clean up your opinion of your post OP.. no worries, happens to the best of us. I got the general idea of what you were saying although your choice of Video was like WOW.. you mean business! lol.
I do no offer CIM/COF
That was totally not me.

Thank you!(: you're so sweet. Originally Posted by Alysonjones
If you don't do CIM or COF then you absolutely do NOT want a dominate man... and are off many hobbyist's list now