The IRS scandal continues to brew:

here is YOUR fucking poll

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...it+poll&page=4

post #56, your words Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
How fucking ignorant are you Muskogee? Do you have a point? Can you prove the this ISN'T the original and official poll?

Didn't think so.
How fucking ignorant are you Muskogee? Do you have a point? Can you prove the this ISN'T the original and official poll?

Didn't think so. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Agree,

Just talk cjohnny54 about using his signature and he said OK

Fuc, what happen too his signature... let fix it
I know this IRS scandal is phoney because Obama told America that today.
Meet William Wilkins

Have you noticed that the Internal Revenue Service scandal seems to be getting ever closer to the White House? The IRS originally tried to set up "rogue employees in Cincinnati" as fall guys. But in congressional testimony, they revealed that the targeting of dissenting groups was directed from Washington.

As Peggy Noonan noted, the Washington supervisor, Carter Hull, last week implicated the IRS's office of chief counsel: "The IRS chief counsel is named William Wilkins. And . . . he is one of only two Obama political appointees in the IRS."

Congressional investigators appear to be conducting a very methodical inquiry, working their way up through the IRS hierarchy and not getting out ahead of themselves by making claims not supported by the available evidence. Note, for example, that they have not (yet) claimed Wilkins himself directed the abusive behavior, only his "office." Democrats and their media allies, perhaps deceptively, interpret the investigation's slow progress as a sign that there's nothing to the scandal. But if that's the case, they should be all for a thorough investigation.

The latest development, reported by the Daily Caller, is intriguing, albeit only suggestive:

IRS chief counsel William Wilkins, who was named in House Oversight testimony by retiring IRS agent Carter Hull as one of his supervisors in the improper targeting of conservative groups, met with Obama in the Roosevelt Room of the White House on April 23, 2012. Wilkins' boss, then-IRS commissioner Douglas Shulman, visited the Eisenhower Executive Office Building on April 24, 2012, according to White House visitor logs.
On April 25, 2012, Wilkins' office sent the exempt organizations determinations unit "additional comments on the draft guidance" for approving or denying tea party tax-exempt applications, according to the IRS inspector general's report.

As this column has argued before, the higher this scandal goes, the better it is for the country. We say that not because we don't care for Barack Obama--let's be honest, a President Biden would be no bargain either--but because the president can be held accountable if it turns out he or his top aides essentially instructed the IRS to steal the 2012 election. A corrupt administration can be dealt with, as Richard Nixon's was 40 years ago.

By contrast, if career IRS employees acted on their own, it means the integrity of American democracy itself is threatened by an out-of-control administrative state. In that case, how to solve the problem is not at all clear.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...873267508.html
No, I haven't noticed the "scandel" is getting closer to the White House. The scandel is really congress and Americans aren't getting angry that far too many organizations are getting away with not paying taxes while funneling money to selected politicians. Too many organizations are getting favored tax treatment, left and right! Issa wants to selectively release transcripts showing close scrutiny of conservative organizations. Dems on his committee say there is closed testimony in his committee showing the IRS was scrutinizing left wing organizations as well, but Issa playing games and politics refuses to release those transcripts. The IRS was just doing what they are supposed to do. Make sure these organizations are paying taxes. Instead we have these right wingers attempting to politicize this to attack Obama. You people are just sick and filled with hatred for Obama. Your goal is to destroy Obama, even if it destroys the country. Issa lies with his political agenda.

I want to make clear I am no Obama fan. I don't like Obamacare, don't like the fact he continues to spy on US citizens without warrants same as "W". I don't like the fact he's willing to get us involved in Syria like the idiot McCain who has his picture taken with terrorists unknowingly encouraging us to get in another war.
No, I haven't noticed the "scandel" is getting closer to the White House. The scandel is really congress and Americans aren't getting angry that far too many organizations are getting away with not paying taxes while funneling money to selected politicians. Too many organizations are getting favored tax treatment, left and right! Issa wants to selectively release transcripts showing close scrutiny of conservative organizations. Dems on his committee say there is closed testimony in his committee showing the IRS was scrutinizing left wing organizations as well, but Issa playing games and politics refuses to release those transcripts. The IRS was just doing what they are supposed to do. Make sure these organizations are paying taxes. Instead we have these right wingers attempting to politicize this to attack Obama. You people are just sick and filled with hatred for Obama. Your goal is to destroy Obama, even if it destroys the country. Issa lies with his political agenda.

I want to make clear I am no Obama fan. I don't like Obamacare, don't like the fact he continues to spy on US citizens without warrants same as "W". I don't like the fact he's willing to get us involved in Syria like the idiot McCain who has his picture taken with terrorists unknowingly encouraging us to get in another war. Originally Posted by txrancher1
Psst! William Wilkins, Odumbo's appointee as IRS chief counsel, doesn't live or work in Cincinnati. Just an FYI.
Lawmakers Ask: What Happened to Employees Implicated in IRS Scandal
By Eliana Johnson
July 26, 2013 3:28 PM

Several lawmakers are asking the Internal Revenue Service about the actions it has taken against employees implicated in the agency’s targeting of tea-party groups. “Was [former commissioner of the Tax Exempt and Government Entities division] Joseph Grant asked to resign, and if so, on what grounds?” congressmen Darrell Issa and Dave Camp asked in a letter to the IRS’s acting administrator Danny Werfel. The lawmakers are also inquiring about the status of the agency’s former director of Exempt Organizations, Lois Lerner, and its former director of Rulings and Agreements, Holly Paz. “Were these individuals asked to resign, and if so, who requested their resignation and on what specific grounds? Do these individuals have access to IRS systems (including electronic mail), documents, or physical property?”

Iowa senator Chuck Grassley has also demanded information on Lerner’s employement status. In response, Werfel produced two charts outlining the various “adverse actions” federal agencies can take against senior officials. The documents, though, have not shed light on the issue: ”We’re still not clear on Lerner’s status,” a Grassley spokeswoman tells National Review Online.

Lerner and Paz were placed on paid administrative leave in the wake of the scandal. National Review Online reported that Lerner was accessing the agency’s computer system through her IRS laptop weeks after she was put on leave but that, on June 13, the agency disabled both her account and that of Paz at the request of a lawyer in the chief counsel’s office.

Camp and Issa asked Werfel to respond to them by August 7.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...eliana-johnson

. . . bubble, bubble, Odumbo's in trouble!

New Links Emerge in the IRS Scandal

Congressional investigators this week released emails suggesting that staff at the Federal Election Commission have been engaged in their own conservative targeting, with help from the IRS's infamous Lois Lerner. This means more than just an expansion of the probe to the FEC. It's a new link to the Obama team. . . .

In May this column noted that the targeting of conservatives started in 2008, when liberals began a coordinated campaign of siccing the federal government on political opponents. The Obama campaign helped pioneer this tactic.

In late summer of 2008, Obama lawyer Bob Bauer took issue with ads run against his boss by a 501(c)(4) conservative outfit called American Issues Project. Mr. Bauer filed a complaint with the FEC, called on the criminal division of the Justice Department to prosecute AIP, and demanded to see documents the group had filed with the IRS.

Thanks to Congress's newly released emails, we now know that FEC attorneys went to Ms. Lerner to pry out information about AIP—the organization the Obama campaign wanted targeted. An email from Feb. 3, 2009, shows an FEC attorney asking Ms. Lerner "whether the IRS had issued an exemption letter" to AIP, and requesting that she share "any information" on the group. Nine minutes after Ms. Lerner received this FEC email, she directed IRS attorneys to fulfill the request.

Douglas Shulman, former IRS commissioner (left), Lois Lerner, the then-director of the IRS's exempt-organizations office, and Neal Wolin, deputy secretary of the Treasury, at a congressional hearing, May 22.

This matters because FEC staff didn't have permission from the Commission to conduct this inquiry. It matters because the IRS is prohibited from sharing confidential information, even with the FEC. . . .

The broader AIP case is, in fact, beyond improper. It's fishy. The Obama campaign takes its vendetta against a political opponent to the FEC. The FEC staff, as part of an extraordinary campaign to bring down AIP and other 501(c)(4) groups, reaches out to Lois Lerner, the woman overseeing IRS targeting. Mr. McGahn has also noted that FEC staff has in recent years had an improperly tight relationship with the Justice Department—to which the Obama campaign also complained about AIP. . . .

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...886421040.html
  • CJ7
  • 08-06-2013, 07:40 AM
released emails suggesting

can't have a good scandal without a suggestion.

I suggest you go play in the middle of the freeway
released emails suggesting

can't have a good scandal without a suggestion.

I suggest you go play in the middle of the freeway Originally Posted by CJ7
The e-mails are real, and they connect the players, CBJ7. Your lib-retard carcass has been run over, so you'd best drag your lame-ass off the road before it gets run over again, moron.
  • CJ7
  • 08-06-2013, 07:56 AM
The e-mails are real, and they connect the players, CBJ7. Your lib-retard carcass has been run over, so you'd best drag your lame-ass off the road before it gets run over again, moron. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

just quoting your article yellow stripe boy.
just quoting your article yellow stripe boy. Originally Posted by CJ7
Yeah, CBJ7, and your ignorant, lib-retard ass missed this emphatic line: "It's a new link to the Obama team," moron.
  • CJ7
  • 08-06-2013, 08:00 AM
Yeah, CBJ7, and your ignorant, lib-retard ass missed this emphatic line: "It's a new link to the Obama team," moron. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

just cant be civil can you?
just cant be civil can you? Originally Posted by CJ7
Like you were being civil at posts #40 and #42 above, you fucking hypocrite! Take your hypocritical, mock outrage and shove it up your ass, CBJ7.