AssPlay - What & How Big Can You Take

Just had a fisting session in Austin and DAMN it was hot!! Next.......lol
But yes I always start with my smaller toys and work my way upwards to the larger dongs and hand.....Take your time, use LOTS of lube and most asses will expand to take whatever their owner craves........Yum Yum!!
I did fist a guy once...but it was by accident....lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
What? How does that happen by accident?
lol--I was using fingers on his bum doing a prostate session.he kept asking me to use more fingers till I actually got five in there and they slipped on thru to "the other side" lol

Athena -- do tell!
lol--I was using fingers on his bum doing a prostate session.he kept asking me to use more fingers till I actually got five in there and they slipped on thru to "the other side" lol

Athena -- do tell! Originally Posted by DallasRain
We chased our pleasures here
Dug our treasures there
But can you still recall
The time we cried
Break on through to the other side
Break on through to the other side

....couldn't resist.
  • Jets
  • 09-23-2012, 11:27 PM
All I can say is BAM! Can't take it all but love trying. You ladies love it when I pull this out and you can't wait to give it a try on me. For experts only - BAM measures 13" in length and 2.5" in diameter.

Well he wanted to be pounded with my biggest strap with us in MISH. now him being 6'5 and me being 5'5 things just didnt line up quiet right for me to achieve thus said pounding....SO after trying every position we could think of for me to pound his ass, he says Fist me, so Im like ok.I gloved and lubed up and started slow, letting him guide my hand for the perfect angle and stroke. I got the correct stroke down he craved and while I pounded he stroked to a very hard and intense O!! Man was it HOT!! I so have Cock envy at times and want to give and feel that hard throbbin that I deliver with my dongs......Yum Yum!!!!
i enjoy taking large dildos up my rear, fisiting has been the ultimate goal of mine!
i enjoy taking large dildos up my rear, fisiting has been the ultimate goal of mine! Originally Posted by maxemus48

{note to self}.............buy that fist from the Lions Den and take it to dallas next tour there!
I did fist a guy once...but it was by accident....lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
How did THAT happen - by ACCIDENT? Did you think your wrist watch was ticking a little too loudly or something?

(BTW, ass play is AWESOME play.)
lol--let's just say he "was VERY" open to it! lol
{and lots of lube}

they do have a fist at the toy stores that look interesting
Finally found a lady to strap it on for me! Fucking FANASTIC!!!
I don't have much experience in giving it but I sure in the hell LUV getting it...dildos, beads, strap ons, & definitly the real thing...depending on who's doing the giving, I like to see how far I can go- sometimes I just "get a wild hair up my ass" Lol
This is my favorite fetish -- trying to see how much I can take! Over the past year, two ladies have been able to give me their complete fist, and it was so hot -- giving up that trust and power to someone is awesome.

The thing that makes this work is how much the provider also gets into it (pardon the pun). Always willing to play with someone interested in this!
I never have done Greek but I have been thinking about opening up my menu ... I heard in the ass is awesome ..
I never have done Greek but I have been thinking about opening up my menu ... I heard in the ass is awesome .. Originally Posted by Mona Lisa3000
Pick your first several times carefully. A bad experience up front can ruin you on the whole thing.

Best advice, and I'm certain I'm repeating this

Go SLOW
Be GENTLE
Use LUBE - lots and lots of lube.