Mugshot of Atlanta's I-85 arsonist suspect

So you've confirmed you're a moron who can't read. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

You'd be the moron that can't read and never has read, masterdickmuncher; Sheridan was burning his way through Virginia.

No one was burning Virginia. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Wow! You read a lot more into what I wrote than I did. You must be related to Kreskine. Sherman invented "modern" warfare. He didn't event warfare. Like they say, "everything old is new again". Sherman used the latest tech at the time. I'm sure that someone will say the samething about using nukes against our enemies on a wholesale basis. He invented modern war...

I mentioned American bombers because we are Americans and not Brits. I could have been really accurate and said Allied bombers but only a fool would nitpick when it doesn't change the basis of the thought. Then again, that is what libtards do all the time. Yep, we firebombed both Dresden and Tokyo but they were not alone. They are just the best example of what can be done by design and when everything goes correctly.

You'd be the moron that can't read and never has read, masterdickmuncher; Sheridan was burning his way through Virginia.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He probably doesn't know that he was referencing the Wilderness Campaign (or the Battle of the Wilderness) in Virginia. In the days long battle, the woods and field were set afire and many of the wounded died by burning to death. The fires burned through the night making a hellish world for those that were there.
You hillbillies are inbred. Originally Posted by Revenant

You the [ih-rel-uh-vuh nt] Carpet Bagger voted in 2012 for a President who had a fake name, place of birth, social security number, fake religion and his wife was a middle linebacker on a college football team. The 0zombie King was fucked up his ass by said linebacker, for years... You are a cheer leader for Team Tranny and a uni-party "Never Trumper". A Real Piece of SHIT! FU!

Carry on fellas. sorry...
So you've confirmed you're a moron who can't read. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I confirmed that you didn't start this thread, Tranny Fuckee. Put the bottle down and pay attention.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I confirmed that you didn't start this thread, Tranny Fuckee. Put the bottle down and pay attention. Originally Posted by lustylad

edit: steel or steal ...cause concrete is stronger and cheaper to build

Is IB the tranny who fuck e ...brokeback mountain the movie - are they making the movie part 2 "Bootycall ...
I B the tranny who fuck e ...brokeback mountain the movie Originally Posted by UofHpc
That's a little more information than we needed to know about you, clown.