Tipping providers

I tipped once because she wanted 120 and I had a 100 dollar bill and a 50

I paid a little more before because we went over the time and time is money

If she was making 3.00 an hour and service was great I would tip them but I normally call them a waitress.
Kindness, in the hobby world?! Please! How kind are you beinby, by taking advantage of woman and using her body as a material sex toy? Kind to your wife by being with providers? Kindness by partaking in illegal activities. Kindness by lying and BS about who you are? Oh, all that is overlooked so long as you leave an extra $20?

That was a good one Johnny, lol. Originally Posted by gentlemantoo
No one said it was overlooked. But yours is an argument that 'one act of right means one is ignoring all the wrong.' That's not a logical argument. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. Look, I respect your right not to tip. But don't criticize others for doing what they think is right.

All the best.
Tip if you want to, I respect your freedom to do as you choose. If you think your tipping to be nice , just pointing out you should be sure of your motives. Most people tip service providers that are not paid a fair rate, this is not the case here. She is paid a fair rate. Do not come on here with BS excuses, like service industry. Most tip in hobby for extra favors or to be special to her. That is a faulty motive is all I am saying. But it is your money, so do as you want.

If you tipped your lawyer, I would have same response as I would think it foolish. But who cares what I think.
Wow, lots of great responses and opinions, and I appreciate them all. Well, most of them. I can certainly see the disparity in expectations and I better understand what would be expected of me....or not. Thanks for all the feedback! CB
Tipping providers Originally Posted by Cinderbug
Is that anything like tipping cows?

Thanks for all the feedback! CB Originally Posted by Cinderbug
Not to be confused with the LPMOW.
Something similar came up is the San Antonio forums awhile back....

Many girls would rather get a gift that showed that read our showcase or have taken the time to get to know us versus the equivalent amount in cash.

For example someone new to me can choose to tip me a 100 or show up with a decent bottle of scotch....I prefer the scotch.

A person I've seen a many times gave me a used copy of a book that they knew I'd like. A sweetheart gave me a a bottle of calamine lotion and a giftcard to Lush to poke fun after I was silly enough to sit on a fire ant hill. Both of these examples delighted me much more than finding extra cash on the table.
If she really didn't like anything about you, she wouldn't see you at all. Even if that something she likes about you is business related, you're still someone that she doesn't mind engaging with. If you were a human dildo like myself, she would not see you at all, no matter how much money you had. There is no shortage of cock. She does not have to see you or take your money.
But don't criticize others for doing what they think is right. Originally Posted by FLReWrite
What world did you wake up in this morning?
Is it truly ever "high class" to be a hooker? Originally Posted by yitzchak
Well, since in essence ALL guys pay for sex, whether they are renting a hooker, or paying their wives, not really.
What world did you wake up in this morning? Originally Posted by Wakeup
The same one as you friend, only I don't see the world through shit-colored glasses.
The same one as you friend, only I don't see the world through shit-colored glasses. Originally Posted by FLReWrite
rose colored glasses better ? na can't be so
What color were the glasses you were wearing when you thought to post that people on the Interwebs shouldn't criticize others on the Interwebs? The wool colored ones?
What color were the glasses you were wearing when you thought to post that people on the Interwebs shouldn't criticize others on the Interwebs? The wool colored ones? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Good try, but you can't engage me.

All the best.
Saw a pro and she did'nt have babywhipes like usual do to time/travel what ever. So I bring some next time and she was so gratfull that I made her life a little easier. Most S.O. in my life cared that I cared. Not about what I could give them.
Well, since in essence ALL guys pay for sex, whether they are renting a hooker, or paying their wives, not really. Originally Posted by garhkal
I've witnessed many men get sex for free. I've even seen a woman take care of a man who had no money and give him sex. I've seen girls throw themselves at guys who don't have anything of real value. I've no idea how that happens. I've never been lucky, but it happens all of the time to other people.

I knew this guy who was borderline retarded. He never graduated high school. He didn't have a car or a job. He owned like one pair of clothes, and his girlfriend took care of him like he was a baby. She basically did everything for him, because he was too dumb to do anything for himself.

I watched a good documentary about a man who suffered from the worst case of amnesia ever documented, and his wife stayed by his side and took care of him for like twenty years.