This reminds me of an Obama rally

And you've demonstrated once again that you're still a BUTTer Bar Asshat, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No matter how many times JD Idiot's twin brother IB affectionately refers to my "Butt" and/or "Ass" he is not going to get a piece of it.

But I will give IB a peek!
No matter how many times JD Idiot's twin brother IB affectionately refers to my "Butt" and/or "Ass" he is not going to get a piece of it.

But I will give IB a peek! Originally Posted by bigtex
You're so damn stupid, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. That's not even a picture of your ass, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. That emoticon doesn't illustrate where your lib-retarded BUTTer Bar head is shoved up into your Ass-hat all the way to your shoulders.
You're so damn stupid, BigKoTex Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pot meet Kettle!
Assup Rider sits on the BUTTer Bar Asshat's head... or is it the other way around?

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!..<- this is to piss off TsFLUFer...
Pot meet Kettle! Originally Posted by bigtex
In your case, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat, it's "head meets ass" and inserts.
If it's any comfort to you, Mopboy Q Corneyhole, fifty years ago today people were saying the same thing.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053767611][/In Bred is Hankering for a Man