I Am A Teacher And I Need No Gun, I Want Stronger Gun Control !

Sounds like prison. He'd be in Hog Heaven on Saturday night!
He’s also not a teacher. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You’re the type of coward whonweeenbe shakingbso bad younwouldnt be able to use a gun. You are a sad little troll Salami. But I do love you your holiness
given their dangerous and destructive history

the words "college professor" makes me feel unsafe
You’re the type of coward whonweeenbe shakingbso bad younwouldnt be able to use a gun. You are a sad little troll Salami. But I do love you your holiness Originally Posted by themystic
One poster who accuses others of being what he is was enough!

Dealing with your propensity to accuse others of being what you are is too much. Try to tone it down a bit. Especially when you don't know shit about anyone on here ... and that probably includes yourself.
He’s also not a teacher. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He's certainly not an English composition teacher. Of course, the standards for teaching PoliSci are much less stringent.
He's certainly not an English composition teacher. Of course, the standards for teaching PoliSci are much less stringent. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Is "PoliSci" similar to a polyester suit?
Is "PoliSci" similar to a polyester suit? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, with 'leatherette' elbow patchs.
given their dangerous and destructive history

the words "college professor" makes me feel unsafe Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yep. " college professor " like former Weather Underground operative Bill Ayres. And odummer...
One poster who accuses others of being what he is was enough!

Dealing with your propensity to accuse others of being what you are is too much. Try to tone it down a bit. Especially when you don't know shit about anyone on here ... and that probably includes yourself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
mistake is Perfesser Peter Puffer's WK, doncha know !
Yep. " college professor " like former Weather Underground operative Bill Ayres. And odummer... Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
college kids need a safe space from them
He's certainly not an English composition teacher. Of course, the standards for teaching PoliSci are much less stringent. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Might I add, that much like the liberal agenda. His political science class would lack substance
Yes, with 'leatherette' elbow patchs. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
StandingInShit needs knee patches too.
Try to tone it down a bit. Especially when you don't know shit about anyone on here ... and that probably includes yourself. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I've suggested (to mystic) along with a few others to tap the brakes on the inflammatory remarks for quite a while now. Ya know....

....it's truly refreshing to find a topic/thread in this forum where a civil debate amongst "gentlemen" can be exchanged sans someone losing their cool. Lines in the sand can be drawn void of stupid name calling, right?

But that's not gonna happen, I'm afraid....it's a weekly Wild West shootout here where many, if not all, come in with their own hair-triggered agenda and (they) allow common sense (ie: 3% body fat claims, lol) and politeness / courtesy fall by the wayside. It's nothing but attack, attack, etc, etc....

It's a damned shame, too, because (except for a couple of blatant called-out liars) I feel there's a lot of intelligent, well informed contributors here who really enjoy the exchange of ideas.

Maybe it's recent events...Parkland....the death of Billy Graham...that has me reflecting a little bit more as of late. Maybe its cabin fever (from this recent deluge of rain)...I dunno. Wouldn't hurt to touch base with my atf and receive a little "therapy" this weekend...
It seems these days, to be a 'political science' teacher, one's only two requirements you need are
A) are you a raving liberal
B) are you a Social justice idiot.

If yes, congrats you qualify.
It seems these days, to be a 'political science' teacher, one's only two requirements you need are
A) are you a raving liberal
B) are you a Social justice idiot. Originally Posted by garhkal

Perhaps those are the very reasons why StandInShit painted this "what if" scenario in the first place.

Without any fore-warning of said attack (ie: since he did not express there were any gunshots ringing out prior to the perpetrator entering his fictitious lecture hall) the gunman chose a Poli-Sci class first.

And perhaps that was his only planned designated target. Food for thought, StandInShit.....not that you're clairvoyant or have a crystal ball but hey...ya never know....