How old is your oldest? How old is your youngest?

19 and 83 that one scared tf out of me lmao

I saw the nicest 20 year old just the other day! Super sweet guy. I'm trying to remember if the other super young hottie I saw a few months ago was 18 or 19...can't remember.

I see a lot of friends between 35 and 55.

And the oldest? Mid 70's

Did he have balls like these?

Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Why BLM, just why...lol
The youngest was a guy who just turned 18. I had to check ID to make sure he was legal!

And then the oldest . . .

Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
No I did not!
In the Hobby,23-47.
In The Hobby -

The youngest I've had was an 18yr old virgin, who's father was my client and felt the need to break him with a professional. Kinda weird but was fun.

Then had a 20yr old virgin who for obvious reasons wanted to lose his virginity to a MILF.
Both were very nervous but respectful young men.
I made sure to see identification on them both.

The oldest I've seen was a sweet 72 yr old man who wasn't even full service but just enjoyed the company of a woman.

In Real Life -

The youngest was a 20yr old Puerto Rican college student I use to see on/off for fun for a few years. I was 30 then. We met on MySpace LOL
Fun Times, Fun Times!!!

The oldest now to date has been a 46 year old man I actually met in Hobby a few years ago. He's 9 years older than me.
We dated on/off for almost 3 years. Most challenging relationship ever.
Probably worst decision I've ever made too LOL

18 and 91 both guys were sweethearts.
Early 20's & mid 40's
I much prefer over 35 or 40 now, but back in 2012 when I just starting and didn't even think about age, my youngest was 18! He looked 14. I made him show me his license first. He got undressed quickly, and was "ready" since saying hello. I sat on the bed and took my bra off and he finished. Poor guy. So embarrassed.
Oldest was 85. Walker and oxygen tank, needs help getting in bed. Can finish without being hard. I never knew that was possible!
I much prefer over 35 or 40 now, but back in 2012 when I just starting and didn't even think about age, my youngest was 18! He looked 14. I made him show me his license first. He got undressed quickly, and was "ready" since saying hello. I sat on the bed and took my bra off and he finished. Poor guy. So embarrassed.
Oldest was 85. Walker and oxygen tank, needs help getting in bed. Can finish without being hard. I never knew that was possible! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
To funny
  • BLM69
  • 02-03-2016, 08:05 PM
18 and 91 both guys were sweethearts. Originally Posted by Willow Breeze
WOW on the 91 year old, I don't think most cocks get hard at that age
WOW on the 91 year old, I don't think most cocks get hard at that age Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I just hope to still be ALIVE at that age.

My youngest (in real life) was the 14 old kid sister of a high school buddy. I was 17 and a virgin. She was not. The oldest, my 58 year old soon to be ex-wife.

In the hobby, the youngest was 19 and the oldest was 42. The 42 year old was much better and more fun. But I seem to be drawn mostly to ladies in their 20's. Does that make me a dirty old man? Jeez, I sure hope so!
I notice a trend.. the guys say "she said she was 18", or in the case of Mr. Tudball, admit to underage affairs.. the ladies insist they saw an ID for guys under 25, LOL..
  • anita
  • 02-03-2016, 10:51 PM
19 and 75. I prefer 30 or older.
25-98

I prefer the older side. They're just nicer better guys for the most part. Anyone over 40 but 54 and up are the best.