Memphis meet and greet?

It looks like a lot of the women are ready to go! If the guys chicken out and don't come we can have a girls night out and go back to my place for a big lez fest, take pictures, and send them to all the guys so they know what they missed! Originally Posted by Bliss
Plz, plz, plz can I take the pics if that happens??????????????? ;-)
It looks like a lot of the women are ready to go! If the guys chicken out and don't come we can have a girls night out and go back to my place for a big lez fest, take pictures, and send them to all the guys so they know what they missed! Originally Posted by Bliss
Now that would be torture!
Now that would be torture! Originally Posted by SlowHand49
Hmmmmm. I suspect that Bliss's "threat" ("promise"?) just goosed the male attendance up significantly (assuming (safely) that there are more lurkers than posters around here).

NOTE: For those of you unclear on the concept of a M&G, go look again at Bliss's original post in this thread. From what I've read of M&G's in other states (and on other hobby boards)... don't get your hopes up for an orgy breaking out at the M&G proper. Basically, that's exactly what we don't want. The purpose of an M&G is getting to know providers, and providers getting to know you in a social context. This can help "grease the skids" for those of you who may not have good references, or those of you who want to impress a lady on your radar that you're a good guy and worthy of time and attention BCD. From outward appearances, everybody should look and act at the public M&G as if y'all are a social group from Bellevue Baptist Church.

What happens BCD before or after the M&G is another story. One that the lucky gents will share with the rest of us in the TN Independent Review forum, I hope.

Cheers,

bcg
Ya'll know I'm in on this...!
  • Bliss
  • 06-27-2010, 03:58 PM
Hmmmmm. I suspect that Bliss's "threat" ("promise"?) just goosed the male attendance up significantly (assuming (safely) that there are more lurkers than posters around here).

NOTE: For those of you unclear on the concept of a M&G, go look again at Bliss's original post in this thread. From what I've read of M&G's in other states (and on other hobby boards)... don't get your hopes up for an orgy breaking out at the M&G proper. Basically, that's exactly what we don't want. The purpose of an M&G is getting to know providers, and providers getting to know you in a social context. This can help "grease the skids" for those of you who may not have good references, or those of you who want to impress a lady on your radar that you're a good guy and worthy of time and attention BCD. From outward appearances, everybody should look and act at the public M&G as if y'all are a social group from Bellevue Baptist Church.

What happens BCD before or after the M&G is another story. One that the lucky gents will share with the rest of us in the TN Independent Review forum, I hope.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Yea, what he said.
Makes perfect sense . . .
I dunno.... I dress a helluvalot nicer than most of the ladies at Bellevue!
When I'm not in jeans and a tank top that is.

But yes, it is a M&G or networking event.
I dunno.... I dress a helluvalot nicer than most of the ladies at Bellevue! Originally Posted by babee
I don't do church of any denomination, so I'll take your word for that.

I'm sure you're much more fun than any BBC lady.

Cheers,

bcg
Babee...you dress HOT!!!

{I love dressing up for a party!!}