What does “Verified” actually mean?

I personally liked how he worked in the midiclorians Star Wars reference, and the Star Trek pic in the same post.
I was hoping this was going to be some information on how I can get verified or something
I am on a mission to become a verified provider!!
What does a girl have to do!
Interesting that this year old post was bumped suddenly...hmm? Maybe not. Yo no se... Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Just goes to show when you piss off a demigod you have to contend with all the demiminions. Oh the the horror, the humanity the fussiness.
boomvang, did that women [who you talked about in the original post] ever become a verified provider?
if so, who is she?
boomvang, did that women [who you talked about in the original post] ever become a verified provider?
if so, who is she? Originally Posted by pmdelites
No actually she called LE for a domestic thing on her boyfriend a day later She ended up being the one to win the 6 week vacation for something unrelated to any of this. Last I heard she was doing much better living with family and trying to raise her own. Happy ending kind of sorta, She was smart and pretty as well as crazy as hell.
Verified means that people have risked to see her and have vouched that she isn't LE. At least in theory. The system has holes, we all know it. It does NOT mean she is a GOOD provider, it does NOT mean she is an honest business woman... or won't walk away with your stuff or steal your car given the chance.. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
+1