When is a provider review too personal?

Its his review, not hers. He can write it however he wants to.
Reviews are like assholes...
I will be more than happy to make the review public to the board if the mods will let me... never once did I say she had bad hygiene. I gave an accurate description of her physical appearance. And i told exactly how the session went.. i find it funny that when guys write yes recommenadation reviews that are way over the top knowing half that shit didn't happen it's no big deal but when a provider gets a no review and it is as truthful as can be they go ballistic. There was no cruel intentions behind my review. I don't write reviews "to get someone back" I write reviews because they are true and to help guide other hobbyists on a potential provider. Providers are not supposed to be looking at reviews anyway. Does it happen? All the time everyday... so take the good with the bad if you plan on reading it...your bbfs claim doesn't even deserve my time.. 10 yrs in the hobby and it has never happened. Originally Posted by creamofthecrop
Seemed there was a hyperbolic element starting with the title. I'm all for honest reviews but come on bro that was over the top in my view. You even chose to go through with the session when all you had to do was simply walk away. Part of me felt sympathy for her but that would have likely been the case no matter who you reviewed that way (from a thread title perspective). I suspect providers will put on a front to be non-sensitive on the board and chalk it up to "fucktards being fucktards" but I know women and at the end of the day (again based on the title alone) that had to hurt. I know it's "par for the course" for johns to call hookers all sorts of names but isn't there a human element or even just a little bit of sensitivity to some of this? Maybe for some of you I guess not but personally I just can't be that mean spirited there are ways to go about rejecting someone without the vitriol and while being honest.

Also, she said she would not have seen you knowing your handle, did you go in under a different handle or P411?

~
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
She never asked for my screen name and she didnt do much of any screening. Also, if i supposedly was texting all that stuff over a year to her don't you think she would have blocked my number or put do not see by my number or whatever the hell yall put
Looks like a Mexican standoff. No pun intended.
What does your menu consist of....? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Pork chops and fried plantains. Read his reviews.
I will be more than happy to make the review public to the board if the mods will let me... never once did I say she had bad hygiene. I gave an accurate description of her physical appearance. And i told exactly how the session went.. i find it funny that when guys write yes recommenadation reviews that are way over the top knowing half that shit didn't happen it's no big deal but when a provider gets a no review and it is as truthful as can be they go ballistic. There was no cruel intentions behind my review. I don't write reviews "to get someone back" I write reviews because they are true and to help guide other hobbyists on a potential provider. Providers are not supposed to be looking at reviews anyway. Does it happen? All the time everyday... so take the good with the bad if you plan on reading it...your bbfs claim doesn't even deserve my time.. 10 yrs in the hobby and it has never happened. Originally Posted by creamofthecrop
Based upon your other reviews (particularly the "No's"), at least you're a consistent asshole.

That being said, everyone wants honest reviews so it's hard for people to complain about you being honest, even if it's brutal honesty.
Its his review, not hers. He can write it however he wants to. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
And this is a discussion board. People are free to agree or disagree with how he wrote it.
Looks like a Mexican standoff. No pun intended. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Is Mexican a pejorative? IJA
As someone who, in my reviews, tries to include as many observations as I can, both positive and negative, I can appreciate the honesty. However, there is a more elegant way to go about it so that you can be honest and yet not be an asshole. Sharing pertinent information so that others can decide for themselves is one thing, cruelty is another. Obviously the definitions of both are subjective to a degree...

Amy has been very forthright about her body and if the wording were chosen more tactfully I doubt she'd have a problem with the main thrust of the review (judging by the title and comments), namely that he apparently did not find her attractive once BCD. That's ok, it happens...such is life.

The women on this site open themselves up to a great deal of criticism by way of reviews and commentary. It takes a certain strength of will, and of course financial reward, to thrive in this environment. It is my belief that while free exchange of honest information is paramount and is the primary purpose of this place, a degree of tact is warranted even if it's not mandated.

As always my opinions are my own and worth approximately what you paid for them...
  • TheDr
  • 07-08-2014, 10:33 PM
As someone who, in my reviews, tries to include as many observations as I can, both positive and negative, I can appreciate the honesty. However, there is a more elegant way to go about it so that you can be honest and yet not be an asshole. Sharing pertinent information so that others can decide for themselves is one thing, cruelty is another. Obviously the definitions of both are subjective to a degree...

Amy has been very forthright about her body and if the wording were chosen more tactfully I doubt she'd have a problem with the main thrust of the review, namely that he apparently did not find her attractive once BCD.

The women on this site open themselves up to a great deal of criticism by way of reviews and commentary. It takes a certain strength of will, and of course financial reward, to thrive in this environment. It is my belief that while free exchange of honest information is paramount and is the primary purpose of this place, a degree of tact is warranted even if it's not mandated.

As always my opinions are my own and worth approximately what you paid for them... Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Very well stated SIU. I wholeheartedly agree! Ole boy had some other shyte going on when he wrote that. Appreciate the honesty, just not the hate...

Amy has been very forthright about her body and if the wording were chosen more tactfully I doubt she'd have a problem with the main thrust of the review (judging by the title and comments), namely that he apparently did not find her attractive once BCD. That's ok, it happens...such is life.

As always my opinions are my own and worth approximately what you paid for them... Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Amen. I also appreciate that you said us ladies have to endure a great deal of criticism by way of reviews and commentary. Thank you for saying that. I love what i do. A bad review has never crossed me. But on here u have to be prepared for anything.
There's always a way to be honest without being a total fucking douche canoe.

Just based on the title, even if it's accurate, he's still an asshole. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
+10. I think how someone describes another person they don't find attractive says a lot about the kind of person they are. For example, You can say, she is not my type and leave it at that while someone else will go on a tirade about how bad she looked. Both are probably right but one is a douche while the other a gentleman. I like the gentleman.
And this is a discussion board. People are free to agree or disagree with how he wrote it. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
that also is true. but it all boils down to the first truth. reviews do not belong to providers, they are about providers. I have seen way worse written in a review about a provider that was far more harsh. Context is not everything, but it is something, and they way a person presents themselves vs who they really are can cause alot of rub. If the same thing was written about me, guess what I would do/say about it....

just guess.
that also is true. but it all boils down to the first truth. reviews do not belong to providers, they are about providers. I have seen way worse written in a review about a provider that was far more harsh. Context is not everything, but it is something, and they way a person presents themselves vs who they really are can cause alot of rub. If the same thing was written about me, guess what I would do/say about it....

just guess. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Yeah, but so what? Doesn't mean that some guys can't hate the review and voice their opinion or that other guys can't love the review and voice that opinion. Why is it okay for guys to applaud the words he used, but it's not okay for other guys to object? Is it really so horrible that some guys are advocating for more humane treatment of providers?