jealous?

No, If that does happen I would know it is time to step away for a while

Sweet
IMHO Take everything with a huge grain of salt and DON'T BELIEVE all you read. Guys make up reviews for women they haven't even seen. Guys enhance their reviews with activities the woman would never do. etc.

It took me a couple of years in the hobby and repeat meetings with quality women to realize this. (DUH on me). I think the women get it much better than us guys: Reviews are important...enjoy reviews for the information, the insight and the vibe from each woman. But don't believe it is all the truth.
Sometimes, when I need a little more money, I'm jealous of people with pussies. But that only goes so far. Then I wonder who would pay to see a short chubby ugly lady. I'd probably have to walk down the street. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Explains it all. Lol
I'd have to admit I do get a little jealous when it regards my ATF. When I read reviews in which she enjoys the same positions as she does with me, says some of the same things she says to me, it does bother me a LITTLE.

However, I have no problem remembering why she is a provider and why I am a hobbiest. We both have "needs" that are being fulfilled with what we do. I just chalk my jealosy up to human nature and let it go at that.
My personal rule - the minute I start feeling jealous over my ATF's new reviews it's time to find the new one. Originally Posted by YoursTruly
Great rule! Undercover - you may want to consider this rule. You can always go back after a break.
jealousy. I have seen it play out in the hobby. But in playing in bars. Not so much playin on boards.
it's safe to keep that stuff on the down low anyway. what your provider does with other clients is definitely not our business, nor is it a business of theirs if we shelf out more money for a different provider because they offered something different or better. If it pops up in a review, always take it with a grain of salt, is what i say.