To paraphrase Harry Reid, "this isn't over yet."

Bingo! Lexi prides himself in being a "Fair and Balanced" Liar! Originally Posted by bigtex

and?

Where cjohnny54(cjohn) $ ? (sperm)

rider->ib->lexus liar?

tx? cali? il? tenn? who else?
Originally Posted by CJ7
Thank you kind sir. It was merely shootin' fish in a barrel

I'll see them one founding father, George Washington, and raise'em two words - Whiskey Rebellion.

Jon Stewart says it far better than I can anyway:

The full segment in HD
OReilly really told it like it was last night on the Factor. He called out Bundy for what he is, a person who decided to disobey the laws of our land, and in the Proccess, let the world get a good glimps as to what kind of person he is.

I feel like I am a conservative, especially when it come to fiscal matters. Mainly because I own a business and would much rather see my efforts go to my men and myself in the form of what we garner from our efforts, rather than being sent to a federal government where it seems it is simply thrown into a bottomless pit.

But regardless, we still obey the law. There is a proper way to protest what we precieve to be wrongs on our society, and brandishing weapons and threatening peace officers carrying out their lawful duties is not one of them.

That picture of that total moron on top of that overpass with a rifle pointed down at a crowd is going to haunt us for a long time.

The old saying goes, you can't cure stupid. This bunch proved it.