Popular Houston bars/clubs to "pick-up" women

Will try the cap grille next week. Thanks for the advice. Wish me luck
I am coming to Houston next week too. Where is a good upscale restaurant bar for me to pick up men?? I tend to get turned down! LOL
I am kidding….I do not pick up men!! But yea, I just want to have dinner and a glass of wine listening to a soft piano jazz or something and have a conversation with someone at the bar. I guess I'll go to Capital Grille too.
I am coming to Houston next week too. Where is a good upscale restaurant bar for me to pick up men?? I tend to get turned down! LOL
I am kidding….I do not pick up men!! But yea, I just want to have dinner and a glass of wine listening to a soft piano jazz or something and have a conversation with someone at the bar. I guess I'll go to Capital Grille too. Originally Posted by samantha thom
I have a place I think you'll like...PM me if interested.
  • Sonya
  • 05-15-2014, 08:21 PM
Sounds great, but don't think us guys can really use this tip. Lucky you! Originally Posted by ICU 812
Oh yes you can. LaBare is couples friendly and gay friendly too. They just ask that you remain at the bar or a table away from the stage.
It would be an interesting seen for a guy to see all the women go crazy at LaBare.......May be they get excited looking at the guys on the stage and you end up benefiting out of it just being right there close by! It makes logical sense. Will love to go one of these days......but feel odd going there by myself...
  • Sonya
  • 05-16-2014, 06:23 AM
It would be an interesting seen for a guy to see all the women go crazy at LaBare.......May be they get excited looking at the guys on the stage and you end up benefiting out of it just being right there close by! It makes logical sense. Will love to go one of these days......but feel odd going there by myself... Originally Posted by Private Encounter
Id be down for a field trip. The owners a close personal friend. They are open Wednesday-saturday evenings.
Let me know when you are here, may be I can meet you there and you can make me comfortable....It will be an interesting experience.....Thank you...
Lots of great info here. I don't get out much in town. Looking forward to the under 35 list as well. I love my older gentlemen, but there's something almost inspirational about being surrounded by young professionals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=_iBfb55qum8 Originally Posted by Comcorp

Reasons I shop at target or whole foods.... Might pay a little more, but I get to avoid that
Id be down for a field trip. The owners a close personal friend. They are open Wednesday-saturday evenings. Originally Posted by Sonya
PM me, Sonya.