Hall of Fame

The Original Jackie. (Also miss seeing her at her apartment)
The original Penny
Lisa @ pearls (wish she still had apartment)
Mimi @ smile (Aspd days first catholic experience at amp)
Coffee @ Fantasia (I think that is where she was)
Sue @ smile
Ruby @ smile (first Asian Greek experience. She moved to Houston)
Cherry (Miss creaming her)
Crazy Star
Orange
Perfect

The list could go on and on
  • Ashi
  • 06-25-2019, 11:22 AM
I am surprised nobody mentioned Baby ( aka Aeggi) from Red Rose, retired but not forgotten.

She was the ultimate Classic Korean style geisha, from her intense and superb TS relaxation to the “Fire&Ice BBBJ”, the mints she gave out and her dedication. This art form is fading into oblivion. She is missed too!
Sophia and Sue X-Smile SuperStars are the 2 Finest of all time because of their incredible Attitude and Total Classiness.
They are truly two of the finest humans and women that I have met in my lifetime.
Haven't been in the hobby as long as most on the thread, but would add a +1 for Crazy Star (still a favorite) and Mimi from Good Times (classic bush and converted my religion).
Haven't been in the hobby as long as most on the thread, but would add a +1 for Crazy Star (still a favorite) and Mimi from Good Times (classic bush and converted my religion). Originally Posted by slimpickens54
Mimi had that Homer Simpson pussy
Kay , ... aka Kay of Dallas, ... my first snowball. Originally Posted by Ashi
Also my first snowball

Anna from nsilver
Coco,Cindy,Joy from Jade
Star currently at Nagoya
Holly from Smile
Anna from Mapleshade
Ashley from Cleo
  • Ashi
  • 06-28-2019, 09:46 PM
Sophia and Sue X-Smile SuperStars are the 2 Finest of all time because of their incredible Attitude and Total Classiness.
They are truly two of the finest humans and women that I have met in my lifetime.
Originally Posted by Skyboy
Ain't that the truth? It sounds exaggerated and over the top, ... except it is not!

... I think we are lucky to know the girls we know ...
Trying to narrow the list. Hard (no pun intended) to do.

Jackie, The Queen - first saw her at Fancey's, and thought, damn why go anywhere else or see anyone else. LOL. We had a nice reunion a couple of times a few years back few when she had an apt near Valley Ranch.

Original Sonya at Fancey's

Seven last saw her when she was working at 7th Heaven

Cherry, worked for Jackie at Fantasia

Sonya II also worked for Jackie at Fantasia

Lisa, but first saw here when she worked at 7th Heaven, and then as an indy.

Cindy, saw her as well when she was at 7th, Damn near made me forget the Queen!

Tiffany when she was at 7th as well

Regret that I never saw Penny. I had an appointment once but had to cancel. =( Then she was gone for a while.

Also regret I never saw ShaSha. I was off for a while. By the time I go back in action, well, everything became ancient history.
I'm not a frequent flyer and only visit occasionally. This my list in order.

Linda at Nagoya she was a great combination of GFE/Pse

Cici at Rainbow

Kay of Dallas at Elegant she was my 1st experience at an AMP in Dallas I remember thinking she was an angel.
My only Dallas experience was Susan at Rainbow. I see she made the list from others. I've seen that the compound is no more. Wondering where to go today?
Trying to narrow the list. Hard (no pun intended) to do.

Jackie, The Queen - first saw her at Fancey's, and thought, damn why go anywhere else or see anyone else. LOL. We had a nice reunion a couple of times a few years back few when she had an apt near Valley Ranch.

Original Sonya at Fancey's

Seven last saw her when she was working at 7th Heaven

Cherry, worked for Jackie at Fantasia

Sonya II also worked for Jackie at Fantasia

Lisa, but first saw here when she worked at 7th Heaven, and then as an indy.

Cindy, saw her as well when she was at 7th, Damn near made me forget the Queen!

Tiffany when she was at 7th as well

Regret that I never saw Penny. I had an appointment once but had to cancel. =( Then she was gone for a while.

Also regret I never saw ShaSha. I was off for a while. By the time I go back in action, well, everything became ancient history. Originally Posted by hat-trick99
Do you realize this thread is from 2019???
Do you realize this thread is from 2019??? Originally Posted by ntxguy
I agree this list is useless now.
How is it useless? The OP asked for Amp Hall of Famers, he didn’t ask for current favorites or still active favorites...If someone asked me 10 years ago to name my Top 5 Basketball Hall of Famers it would include Bird, Magic & MJ. If someone asked me now it would still include Bird, Magic & MJ.

Even the OP used the past tense word ‘had’ for the ladies he nominated, meaning they weren’t around any longer, just like most of all the other posters’ lists.