2020 GOBC Pledge Class Time

Personal attacks? Originally Posted by lilylivered

Ooohh YES!

RTM it!
The reason I think it is pertinent here is because education and experience have taught me critical thinking and an ability to draw inference from a set of facts. I am also able to understand some things despite those things being outside of my own direct, personal experience. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Very PC. You sound like a politician........you didn’t answer the question.......

And, you act like one as well.......drawing a conclusion without all the facts.

elg......

Ooohh YES!

RTM it! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
No, thats your speed not mine : )
Very PC. You sound like a politician........you didn’t answer the question.......

And, you act like one as well.......drawing a conclusion without all the facts.

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
Sorry you don't understand what I said elg.

At least please strap it avoid the catastrophic life-altering mistakes that your men's club friends have fallen prey to.
Sorry you don't understand what I said elg.

At least please strap it avoid the catastrophic life-altering mistakes that your men's club friends have fallen prey to. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Oh, I get what you said...as well as what you didn’t say.

You are judging people from their online persona. But you have not said whether you have real life knowledge to make that judgement.

elg........
Oh, I get what you said...as well as what you didn’t say.

You are judging people from their online persona. But you have not said whether you have real life knowledge to make that judgement.

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
And I'm not going to say that because I elect to not injudiciously self-disclose.

elg I do not need "real life knowledge" to know that senior citizens knocking up prostitutes and then making matters infinitely worse by shitting out the kid is stupendously poor judgment.

At least please strap it avoid the catastrophic life-altering mistakes that your men's club friends have fallen prey to. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

elg I do not need "real life knowledge" to know that senior citizens knocking up prostitutes and then making matters infinitely worse by shitting out the kid is stupendously poor judgment. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Ya need a little more knowledge than you think you have....
But don't stop... please don't stop....
the guys are laughing their asses off over on the ark....
Ya need a little more knowledge than you think you have....
But don't stop... please don't stop....
the guys are laughing their asses off over on the ark.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Girl power.
The Ark? 2x2?
And I'm not going to say that because I elect to not injudiciously self-disclose.

elg I do not need "real life knowledge" to know that senior citizens knocking up prostitutes and then making matters infinitely worse by shitting out the kid is stupendously poor judgment. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
“Injudiciously Self-Disclose?”

Double talk.

The bottom line is, you have an opinion based on a loose set of incomplete facts. Which is fine. We all do that at times.

Just fucking admit it.

elg.......
“Injudiciously Self-Disclose?”

Double talk.

The bottom line is, you have an opinion based on a loose set of incomplete facts. Which is fine. We all do that at times.

Just fucking admit it.

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
You really don't know what those words mean, do you?
Sounds like he does... it's clear that someone else doesn't though....
And did ya ever try making a comment NOT in the form of a question?
Sounds like he does... it's clear that someone else doesn't though....
And did ya ever try making a comment NOT in the form of a question? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
1) Yet he calls it "double talk". Maybe elg doesn't know what double talk is then?

2) Irony.
lets see

a group of guys

that all like to fuck the same girl
in so doing
and in some respects each other in some perverse manner
of soup
talk it up

and the ther guys that don't need to fuck any of those girls or

hang with those guys in any way shape or form

to find a whore

see it a totally diff way