He is old,had to get up to piss. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nah. Had to take a dump. Reminded me of AssupLiar. How does it feel, Assup, to be defined by your own words? I'm not bothered by it. It's funny as hell!

Try not posting for a few days, errrr, nights. I'll leave you in the dust!

• Old-T
  • 02-17-2015, 04:04 PM
This could be one of the most significant threads on this board.

Fortunately you guys see the gravity of it far more than someone else does.

Bravo to both of you!
Old T, I don't think you were here when Assup started posting here. He was relentless in calling me a loser and worse because of my post count. Yes, it was high, but I was recovering from a serious illness and spent a lot of time here because it was fun. We had some different characters on here, and it was a lot more fun than it is now. I just think it is funny that Assup, who had so many negative comments about my post count is now going to fly past me on the leaderboard. So I know this doesn't matter to anyone else, but I think it's funny. And I want to share this enjoyment with AssupDipshit.
I don't think anybody criticized your post count Whiny. Remember, I was here first.

They objected to your name calling, lies and false sense of outrage. Without your meteoric rise to post heaven, you'd just be another perv from the heartland waiting for a messiah to come, make him snip off his balls, don a pair of Nikes and ascend to heaven.

When that didn't work, he turned to sucking cock in a bathroom in a bus station.
You are lying, Assup.
Are you say nobody made you snip off your balls, you did it on your own?

Thats pretty kinky, COIdiot!
Why are you talking about my JUNK? Assup, no.
  • Old-T
  • 02-18-2015, 07:14 PM
Old T, I don't think you were here when Assup started posting here. He was relentless in calling me a loser and worse because of my post count. Yes, it was high, but I was recovering from a serious illness and spent a lot of time here because it was fun. We had some different characters on here, and it was a lot more fun than it is now. I just think it is funny that Assup, who had so many negative comments about my post count is now going to fly past me on the leaderboard. So I know this doesn't matter to anyone else, but I think it's funny. And I want to share this enjoyment with AssupDipshit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are correct, I was not really here back then, but I do understand your point. Unlike He Who Shall Not Be Named, I find the whole post count thing to be quite humorous--especially for two guys in the 20,000+ category. IS anyone foolish enough to thing the difference between 22,549 posts and 22, 617 posts really matters? It doesn't, and I think the two of you tossing barbs at each other about it is hysterical--and about as serious as it deserves. Can't wait for the "We're Number 6!" chants--unless Chica passes you first and Assup will have to settle for "We're number 7!". It's all fools gold anyway because neither of you is likely to catch Dallas in my lifetime anyway. It will actually be an improvement over many of the threads on here.

So count away!

C'mon, AssupLiar. You're not even trying.

C'mon COIdiot. You're not even trying.

Like I said before, Whiny, who gives a fuck?

This really bothers you doesn't it?