What are your pet peeves?

Cyclists on the road when there is a bike lane. Originally Posted by FurElise
^^^^ Yes!!!!...these spandex wearing Tour De France wannabe motherfuckers need to get out of the fucking street....nothing pisses me off more....
Might want to cut the coffee intake to 1 pot per day...ijs Originally Posted by boardman
LOL I don't drink coffee. I just had one of those weeks and needed to vent.
Isn't that what your wife is for?
  • anita
  • 03-21-2015, 12:23 PM
Damn, every one of these happens to me all the time. No wonder I'm a fucking basket case!

Here are a few more:

- people who aren't SPECIFIC (for example, when my wife asks "can you get me that thing in the drawer?" What fucking thing and which fucking drawer?

- people who can't rinse their plate or leave food in the pan on the stove overnight (for example, on that rare occasion when my wife cooks and for whatever reason I'm not around to clean up her mess, I'll come home and she's left the good leftovers on the stove for the fucking flies and ants).

- people who either don't replace the toilet paper (which just goes up my ass a million miles, no pun intended), or replace it with the paper "under" instead of over (the correct way).

- drivers who speed up once you put your blinker on to not let you in even though there's plenty of room (hate those mf'ers)

- drivers who block the intersection when traffic is backed up (major assholes)

- coworkers who heat up the smelliest shit in the microwave that permeates every inch of the building (no offense to Asians, I love them, but they're usually the culprits)

It has been a rough week for me, so I could go on and on. Some beotch cut me off yesterday and on the back of her vehicle was a sticker that said "My driving scares me too!" Seriously, some people don't belong behind the wheel. Originally Posted by Mr. Romantic
LMAO!!!
  • Seedy
  • 03-21-2015, 12:24 PM
And here is another..... you go somewhere, anywhere for that matter to take a piss and the area in front of the fucking urinal is all wet. Really how the fuck hard is it to piss in the urinal?
  • anita
  • 03-21-2015, 12:25 PM
When the light is green for me to go, and that one person decides to cross the street slowly. I've thought about running some people over, but I'm too pretty for jail.
Isn't that what your wife is for? Originally Posted by pyramider
Hell no! She has evil powers and I don't need any bad karma put on me!
  • anita
  • 03-21-2015, 12:27 PM
And here is another..... you go somewhere, anywhere for that matter to take a piss and the area in front of the fucking urinal is all wet. Really how the fuck hard is it to piss in the urinal? Originally Posted by Seedy
Ahah, at least you don't get to see bloody tampons on top of piss everywhere including the floor. Oh how I love women bathrooms
And here is another..... you go somewhere, anywhere for that matter to take a piss and the area in front of the fucking urinal is all wet. Really how the fuck hard is it to piss in the urinal? Originally Posted by Seedy
Lots of suppressed anger in this thread, it's good to get it all out!

Speaking of bathrooms, how hard is it to flush your damn piss or shit? Especially in a shared bathroom at work, guys should flush their shit as soon as it plops in the toilet instead of letting it stew while reading or on their phones for 30 minutes. Some people smell like they haven't shit in a month and created a new species in their bowels.
  • Seedy
  • 03-21-2015, 12:34 PM
You go to a fast food place, any of them, order a cheeseburger with No ketchup or mayo, and they put that stuff on anyway.
Going to a restaurant and the server doesn't clear the used dishes as more food comes out. Straw wrappers and napkins on the table...ugh
Ahah, at least you don't get to see bloody tampons on top of piss everywhere including the floor. Oh how I love women bathrooms Originally Posted by anita
Oh I know talk about raised in a barn , but I can somewhat understand shit like this at Wal-Mart, but hell I've gone in to a high end place like Macy's and seen that ..ugh
Point of Order, my pet peeve has nothing to do with Houston traffic. My pet peeve is more of a non-scientific study while traveling around the US. Originally Posted by pyramider
Damn your pointy lil head, now you've sparked my curiosity. What is this nationwide non-scientific study of yours? For years I've noticed a "changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes" types of temperament, is it along those lines? Fast pace big cities vs laid back smaller towns? What's the deal anyway? Or are you researching the variety of hookers across this great country of ours?
folks that are literally full of shiattt. lol ewwww...
who waste Doctors and Nurse's precious time. They go to the ER swearing they are about to die with stomach problems $100+ , & an hour later turns out they are just constipated.

Hate time wasters!!!, stay your junk eating azz at home, you knew you were full of it to begin with.

Good thread
I had to vent
I'm in a good mood today, but I did think of some more pet peeves:

- someone texts you "hey" (or some other greeting), you respond right away, and they don't respond back. WTF, why text me if you can't communicate and are going to leave me hanging? Yeah, I get that sometimes things come up at work or whatever, so don't text me until you're on a break and won't be interrupted!

- people who don't let you off of the elevator first before they get on (ignorant, classless fucks)

- people (obviously those in good health) who don't give up their seat to an elderly person on the bus/subway/shuttle (it's just rude!)

That's all for now.