Who is the best MILF Provider?

I am a pretty hot milf, just got to be one.
You definately are Tara!!!!!!! You are the True definition!!!!
Thank you Steverino. You are too kind. Originally Posted by Heather Winston
You are most welcome, Heather. Your place on the list is well deserved.

HiHo Steverino my list is your list (or is that casa?). I don't think THE DANNIE was mentioned (I know she is on hiatus) she is a bit north of thirty. Originally Posted by LuckJack
Ah, Commodore, thank you. And likewise. Actually, THE DANNIE might have made the list but decided to take a hiatus about a day too soon.
Smooth sailing to you.
There are many ladies in the Dallas area that fit that description. Here are a few (some have already been mentioned):

Ladies that are "real" MILFs (in alphabetical order)...

Berkleigh: According to her profile she is 31. I need to see her before she retires... and she is SO FUCKING HOT/SEXY as a brunette.

Kaylee (aka Kayleehotchick): According to her profile she is 40. She is certainly a Hot Chick.

Lindsay Lee: According to her profile she is 41. Pretty lady for sure.

Tara Evans: She just turned 30. So YUMMY and FUCKING HOT!!!

Ladies that are over 30, but as far as I know, do not have any kids or they may have kids (again, in alphabetical order).

Alea: According to her profile she is 40. Beautiful.

anova444 (aka Analisa): She does not show her face, but I assure you that she is pretty. According to her profile she is 33 (Edit by PPE). Also from her profile, and I quote, "I have never been married and I DO NOT have kids. MILF hunters, please re-calibrate your MILF-DAR." OK, Analisa - it has been re-calibrated.

April: According to her profile she is 40. Talk about WOW...

Dana_Of_Dallas: According to her profile she is 39. I love her boobs, they look so inviting. She also has a nice ass but none of the pics in her profile show her ass.

RebeccaofDallas: Her profile does not list her age but I am 99.99999999% sure she is over 30... and VERY PRETTY/SEXY!!!

SeXyAssDeVyN: According to her profile she is 32. She does not show her face but she is VERY PRETTY. I will admit, I want SeXyAssDeVyN doggie VERY, VERY, VERY badly.
  • fawn
  • 08-30-2010, 07:42 PM
Thank you guys.....
I guess I don't qualify lol
1. The M in MILF stands for Mother. I don't have nor do I plan to have kids. Why did you mention me in a MILF thread?
2. I'm no where near 40.

I am not anti-motherhood. I'm just not a mother and do not want to be classified as a MILF.
Yes, I am 30+, 33 to be exact. I am unencumbered by children and a needy SO, and I can afford to have just one appointment a day.
I can also afford to be picky about who I meet with.
  • fawn
  • 08-31-2010, 05:33 AM
1. The M in MILF stands for Mother. I don't have nor do I plan to have kids. Why did you mention me in a MILF thread?
2. I'm no where near 40.

I am not anti-motherhood. I'm just not a mother and do not want to be classified as a MILF.
Yes, I am 30+, 33 to be exact. I am unencumbered by children and a needy SO, and I can
afford to have just one appointment a day.I can also afford to be picky about who I meet
with. Originally Posted by anova444

I am sure he didn't mean anything bad by by putting you into
the MILF category...And I am not sure what you were trying
to say here? I hope I just miss understood what I read and
if I did then I apologize...But just in case I didn't..
I am a MILF & GMILF and I don't have to post ad's, I see 2
clients a week and I also can afford to be picky.. I see the
same clients I did when I started the biz.....Plus the new
clients requesting to see me...So see being a MILF is not a
bad thing....I do believe he was just giving you a compliment...
but that is just my opinion....
My comment was to netman. If I offended you Fawn, that was not my intention. Take what I said at face value. There is no hidden meaning.
  • fawn
  • 08-31-2010, 05:48 AM
Thanks Anova, none taken.......
You definately are Tara!!!!!!! You are the True definition!!!! Originally Posted by Rockerguy
Thank you
Analisa,

2. I'm no where near 40. Originally Posted by anova444
Sorry, that was a typo on my part. I did the ol' copy/paste to save time typing and I fogot to edit the age. Earlier, I sent a PM to PPE (maybe you also sent him one?) and asked him to make the correction which he has already done. Thanks PPE.

Why did you mention me in a MILF thread? Originally Posted by anova444
Sorry, I did not mean to offend.

Going back to the OP...

Curious who you think are the best providers who could be classified as MILFs (age 30+) in DFW? Originally Posted by jim
Aside from the fact that the "MILF" word gets a little over used, I took the above to mean that he was looking for someone hot/attractive and was over 30.

Going back to my post, in my attempt not to offend, I did have two groups of ladies.

The first group being...

Ladies that are "real" MILFs (in alphabetical order)... Originally Posted by netman
The second group being...

Ladies that are over 30, but as far as I know, do not have any kids or they may have kids (again, in alphabetical order). Originally Posted by netman
You were listed in the second group.

Again, I tried to not offend but clearly I failed so once again, I apologize.

netman
Netman, I'm glad you find me attractive and your mention of me was a huge compliment.
My reply was a knee jerk reaction to your typo regarding my age.
I do find it hard to be classified as a MILF since I'm not a Mother. Again, thank you for the huge compliment.

Love,
Ana
What happened to Laci French? Is she still around? I am traveling to Dallas next week...
or school meeting and seeing this woman. every mans eyes would be glued to her. the fact that ANY woman in the world could look this good being a mom or not is unreal. i cannot imagine the excitement of first seeing her naked knowing you were about to have her has to have a mans blood running beyond control
I am a pretty hot milf, just got to be one. Originally Posted by Tara Evans