What the mother F?

• dmode
  • 01-22-2017, 07:12 PM
Meh. It's not that big a deal really. DATY with Aunt Flo? Nah.

CFS should not be a big deal at all. I never figured out why everyone gets so freaked out. Just put a towel down and don't sweat it.
I mean, did someone really just post an ad advertising "hey im on my period and bloody who wants to plaY?" Originally Posted by Geoffries
Don't be so sensitive. Originally Posted by Geoffries
Tap, tap. Is this thing on?

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it; it's not the worst thing in the world.
CFS should not be a big deal at all. I never figured out why everyone gets so freaked out. Just put a **Hefty trash bag** down and don't sweat it. Originally Posted by dmode
FTFY and don't forget to wash those balls with Betadine afterwards.
Lol just when you've thought you've heard it all
How do you even remember first grade as old as your ass is.. How's having me on ignore working out for you?

To bad you never learned how to eat pussy right...

I know one thing you certainly didn't learn how to measure your dick right because you sure as hell don't have enough dick to enjoy a real blow job... These whores blow your head up real big but the truth is you ain't shit but a walking atm machine to them... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
From the ECCIE Spelling and Grammar Champion, that can't get dick at $165 when her competition is charging $300.

As your pal Wakeup says: People actually pay to fuck you? I fear for the human race.
From the ECCIE Spelling and Grammar Champion, that can't get dick at $165 when her competition is charging $300.

As your pal Wakeup says: People actually pay to fuck you? I fear for the human race. Originally Posted by Oralist
If I can't get dick then why do I keep getting reviews? I think you forgot you have to pay just to get your dick to even be acknowledged..

If you want to try & come at me sideways make sure you actually have something to talk shit about.. Everybody knows I can't spell but guess what the skills my mouth has they don't care about that...

Again how's having me on ignore working out for you ? Obviously you can't resist the temptation to look at what I'm saying...

That's good that those whores choose to charge $300 while they prance around in heels telling you that you're the best cooter eater in the world when you don't know anything about the art of eating pussy.. If you think dumping all that slober down there is doing something..

Obviously you see whores that aren't $300 so you were saying?

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1869760

You must have forgot that not that long ago you asked for an appointment & I declined your funky ass oh I guess you forgot huh?

Remember I can get dick I just don't want yours....
If I can't get dick then why do I keep getting reviews? I think you forgot you have to pay just to get your dick to even be acknowledged..

If you want to try & come at me sideways make sure you actually have something to talk shit about.. Everybody knows I can't spell but guess what the skills my mouth has they don't care about that...

Again how's having me on ignore working out for you ? Obviously you can't resist the temptation to look at what I'm saying...

That's good that those whores choose to charge $300 while they prance around in heels telling you that you're the best cooter eater in the world when you don't know anything about the art of eating pussy.. If you think dumping all that slober down there is doing something..

Obviously you see whores that aren't $300 so you were saying?

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1869760

You must have forgot that not that long ago you asked for an appointment & I declined your funky ass oh I guess you forgot huh?

Remember I can get dick I just don't want yours.... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
So, you are cheaper than an Agency gal, except you are independent. That says a lot. Guess you conveniently forgot about these.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1908978
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1743608
I feel a throat punch brewing...
So, you are cheaper than an Agency gal, except you are independent. That says a lot. Originally Posted by Oralist
Agency gals don't get to keep all the money, nor do they have 100% latitude over who they get to see, or don't see.
Are there guys posting on here that never had sexual intercourse with a lady while she was in her period?

"For some women, sexual activity during menstruation can be even more pleasurable than at other times of the month." Originally Posted by LexusLover
I never have, and never will...I'm not paying for her pleasure...
this thread reminded me of this scene....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BjKVq9YsU0
I never have, and never will...I'm not paying for her pleasure... Originally Posted by Wakeup
No where did I mention "pay"!

But, of course, I apparently erroneously assumed that at some point in time or another guys on here didn't have to rent pussy!

As for me, as offensively ugly as I am there were females who responded favorably to my overtures without throwing cash at them.

But that's just me. And I began the process of appreciating the preferences of females perhaps earlier than most, apparently, because I enjoyed the company of females older than I at the time, who shared with me some of their interests and enjoyments. One of them was oral sex.
  • N.M.
  • 01-23-2017, 10:00 AM
this thread reminded me of this scene....

Originally Posted by SNL9933
Lmao

The last line though haha
Bloody Mary