Can You Not Read Or Are You Playing Games?? ..lol..REALLY!!?

This should be moved to the trash bin. Originally Posted by Pillikari
Are we still on this issue
I made a honest damn mistake on posting his full # that's All i apologize for.. A great Mod Corrected it nooowwww...

Smh
OLD people need to act thier age ..sad

T.G.I.F
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1645553&highlight=
1st this unprofessional immature child posted my phone number.... I won't be a dick and return the favor by posting her address....
2nd you responded to MY add earlier for a session.... I was granting you a favor...
3rd your tcb sucks ass it shouldn't take me waiting outside your apartment complex 10 minutes before you text me the gate code or apt number.....not to mention the time it took you to even confirm your availability......
4th At NO time during scheduling or when I arrived did you state it would be another person besides us present..... But when you opened the door there was your Edit - VS ass "friend" who boyfriend put her out that later morphed into your "sister".
5th you asked me what I was looking for and didn't even know your own ad... Because you were edit - VS out of your fucking mind... And when I offered to pay more for msog you said no so yes I left you fucking idiot... I didn't want 90 minutes...

Lastly I scheduled with Sexii Redd and she accommodated me fully and made more money then your dumb ass would have simply because she knows the value of good tcb and communication..... Originally Posted by 7aurelius

Hey!!....since when can we accuse someone of being ******??????? I got punished for doing this about six months ago.......what's up w that??????
Hey!!....since when can we accuse someone of edit - VS??????? I got punished for doing this about six months ago.......what's up w that?????? Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
if she's not getting punished for posting his ENTIRE number then why would he get any type of disciplinary action?

In exactly the same way you can copy paste an entire text message and all the mod comments on is the name calling. (Post #30)

This whole thread is bat shit crazy!
To the OP,

This was completely low-class how you handled this situation and blasted a gentleman who did nothing wrong but wasted your's and his time as well....Your command of the English language and poor grammar reflects a ghetto level intellect and I will not be seeing you, though I did have you down on my list...I hope you lose business from your stupid little tantrum threAD, but I believe everyone Reaps What They Sow, so your days are numbered.

There seems to be a bad pattern of late with people putting real world info on blast and little is being done about it....Sad.
  • anita
  • 02-26-2016, 08:12 PM
If it is true he offered more for msog, why not take it and try to make things work... Since he was already there, and already knew your exact incall location. Most men here don't read the ads or profiles. I get asked questions about things that are clearly listed all the time, but it's part of the game. They see pictures, and get so hot and bothered they PM/call right away. Please you must forgive, but I understand your frustration.

OP, you should also apologize for having another person present. I can't imagine us ladies arriving at a new lover's house, and being comfortable with an unexpected third person present. But perhaps that's just me.

You are both handling the situation poorly, as the insults are so unecessary. Might have been better if OP posted in info share but we all make mistakes, so perhaps apologize to each other for the situation and put this behind you.
Damn. I'm late to this thread.

But, I have to agree with my Girl, MzCholeRae on this one. One of my favorites. Her ad was quite clear.

I WILL be seeing you again, soon. Be safe and don't worry about the haters.
Damn. I'm late to this thread.

But, I have to agree with my Girl, MzCholeRae on this one. One of my favorites. Her ad was quite clear.

I WILL be seeing you again, soon. Be safe and don't worry about the haters. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
Hi baby,! Hope to see you
I honestly thought of you just the other day Hope You are doing great.
You Definitely know how to reach Me anytime.
&Thank you, very much. I'm great .
I've been REALLY missing HOUSTON!

I've apologized for posting Full # on him.
a mistake I'll never make again. My mistake was Corrected by Mods. Thank you, Mod.

&Thank you all for your opinions&info from earlier.
Im human we all make mistakes.

I'll continue to remain with a positive mind&environment

Have a great weekend All.
Well, let's see here, 7aurelius wants two nuts so he goes to one nut that also happens to have another nut sitting on the couch but he can't even get one nut! Seems the nut house is cracked.
Stick with hoe's of the faith, they know the fine art of begging as you and the money start to walk out the door.
Well, let's see here, 7aurelius wants two nuts so he goes to one nut that also happens to have another nut sitting on the couch but he can't even get one nut! Seems the nut house is cracked.
Stick with hoe's of the faith, they know the fine art of begging as you and the money start to walk out the door. Originally Posted by catbanger
LMMFAO @ this ENTIRE thread.......Too damn FUNNY...
That may have in fact been her sister....http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1519964
She was there once sitting on the sofa while MCR and I had PLAY TIME...

I haven't been back since this review...http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1587980
Maybe too much CHEECH & CHONG...or a WHOLE LOT of CYPRESS HILL up in there...

I caught an infraction because I made certain references to certain things in my REVIEW...LOL

I feel slighted...LOL

Fair is fair...

This mess is too funny...

Maybe I need to take her off the IGNORE LIST & Go back around there and give her THE IKE TURNER treatment again.???...LOL

Honestly...I miss getting that call asking for Ike to come beat it up....lol

Daddy....Can you come beat it up Ike Turner style? I need it...LOL

SURE...Glad to help you out....LOL....smh
I'm so glad i trained my penis to wait until the end of my sessions to cum. That way i never have to worry about MSOG. Just non stop sex until time is up,
That may have in fact been her sister....http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1519964
She was there once sitting on the sofa while MCR and I had PLAY TIME...

I haven't been back since this review...http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1587980
Maybe too much CHEECH & CHONG...or a WHOLE LOT of CYPRESS HILL up in there...

I caught an infraction because I made certain references to certain things in my REVIEW...LOL

I feel slighted...LOL

Fair is fair...

This mess is too funny...

Maybe I need to take her off the IGNORE LIST & Go back around there and give her THE IKE TURNER treatment again.???...LOL

Honestly...I miss getting that call asking for Ike to come beat it up....lol

Daddy....Can you come beat it up Ike Turner style? I need it...LOL

SURE...Glad to help you out....LOL....smh Originally Posted by JimiHendrix

I looked at your review and was like nah... I'm gonna pass... Then I said what the hell I'll give her a shot bad move....

The white knights on this thread are hilarious though... You see this shit Lol
I looked at your review and was like nah... I'm gonna pass... Then I said what the hell I'll give her a shot bad move....

The white knights on this thread are hilarious though... You see this shit Lol Originally Posted by 7aurelius

Yeah...You know how they are...

Racing to the aid of the damsel in distress hoping they will get a discount...LOL

Chemistry has a lot to do with it but even then...Some times the chemicals in the chemistry can and will go bad...LOL

Case in point...Look at my last review on her...I've been taggin that ass for little over a year and then she WHACKS OUT on me...

Like B.B. King sang...THE TRILL IS GONE...LOL
Chole - You are beautiful as always