TIGHT ENDS

• cr76
  • 11-15-2016, 07:43 PM
We had 2 bikinis locations - but they both failed - I still want to try redneck heaven if I ever make my way up to Dallas
  • cr76
  • 11-15-2016, 09:21 PM
Fuck Hooters. Subpar food and GPS has to be part of their training. Originally Posted by Fishpie
I'm partial to their buffaloes chicken burger
I've just been eating shrimp when I'm there now.
  • bbkid
  • 11-16-2016, 07:40 AM
Bubba's ... The next new one, from the owners of Texas Road House Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Bubbas from the creators of Texas Roadhouse - looked more family friendly from the website Originally Posted by cr76
Bubba's 33 is not a breastrant. Owned by the Texas Roadhouse bunch, it's a family type restaurant. Their first one in the Houston area is now open near BW8 / Spencer Hwy in Pasadena. Food is eh.....

https://bubbas33.com/
I guess the construction management guys were wrong, they said the concept was to give twin peaks a run for the money.
  • cr76
  • 11-16-2016, 10:22 AM
I guess the construction management guys were wrong, they said the concept was to give twin peaks a run for the money. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
That's why I thought the website looked funny
  • cr76
  • 11-20-2016, 01:04 PM
Bone daddy's got rid of the Biker Chick outfits - they still have pretty waitresses - but now they were tshirts and jeans :-(
Just gonna kick this thread back up. Sitting in the place and it's pretty damn unbelievable. Most of the waitresses are wearing thongs and tiny tank tops. I highly recommend it. Going to have to make some additional trips down here.

My waitrsss just told me Tuesday and Friday nights are lingerie nights. Any clue how many are strippers?
  • cr76
  • 03-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Wed is dress up night - fri night is linirie night - I was their last wed for Farmers daughter day - the only think dissapointinb is that it's always so busy now. Girls used to be more chatty - but every time I go - they are always running around - i went to bone daddy's and forgot how good that shit was.

Tilted kilt is directly across the frwy
Just gonna kick this thread back up. Sitting in the place and it's pretty damn unbelievable. Most of the waitresses are wearing thongs and tiny tank tops. I highly recommend it. Going to have to make some additional trips down here.

My waitrsss just told me Tuesday and Friday nights are lingerie nights. Any clue how many are strippers? Originally Posted by HoustonDan
Most of the women there got stolen from Twin Peaks in Webster. I
probably know half the chicks in there and they're not strippers to my knowledge.
the only think dissapointinb is that it's always so busy now. Girls used to be more chatty - but every time I go - they are always running around Originally Posted by cr76
Unless you get a girl who will pay some attention to you, it's mostly "What's your order ?" and off she runs. I would pay a MUCH bigger tip if only she came by and chat. I would say about 1 out of 3-4 times do I get one worth tipping more.
  • cr76
  • 03-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Unless you get a girl who will pay some attention to you, it's mostly "What's your order ?" and off she runs. I would pay a MUCH bigger tip if only she came by and chat. I would say about 1 out of 3-4 times do I get one worth tipping more. Originally Posted by texanguy01
Oh yeah - when it first opened up - my usual waitress their would come by and sit with me while I ate - which was always cool. I've met other cool girls their but now - it is what's your order?? But your right - every now and again you get chatty girls- I have a few waitresses all over town - that I like to see and they will be chatty and sometimes sit with me . Which is always cool .
  • cr76
  • 03-10-2017, 09:31 AM
A buddy and I may be headed to dallas this summer - for a road trip and I have been dieing to try Redneck Heaven - which I heard blows them all away .
I had a fave provider that picked up a girl from Hooters and brought her to my house. They were waiting for me in a bubble bath surrounded by candles when I got home. It was an appreciation gift.
  • cr76
  • 06-10-2017, 10:57 PM
TILTED KILT MAKES IT'S GLORIOUS RETURN TO HOUSTON!!!!!
JUNE 26TH - KILT GIRLS AND PUB GRUB!!!!!

http://tiltedkilt.com/league-city/

DISCLAIMER: NOT ACTUAL GIRLS FROM HOUSTON LOCATION!! PHOTOS USED TO GIVE IDEA OF STYLE