Retirement is inevitable!

I don't need to look you up! I KNOW who you are! How the heck are you?!
Guys, if you have any doubts about this pretty lady...lose them. She's a lot of fun and gives a great massage.
I'd arrange a session, but I'm definitely more of an outcall guy rather than incall =/

I may just have to worship from afar.
I do think it is a funny idea to up the rate and then offer specials making it look like an awesome deal. As for the 400+ rate, I know someone who is more than that..... Originally Posted by RyansFun
Does her "provider" last name rhyme with spaghetti? She frequently made use of "specials" too.

lol.oh, and about my $100 DATY rate: Due to lack of interest, I will be retiring soon. So, if you have been thinking about it, you hd better act fast.
3 one hour appointments x $300 = $900

FT Job @ 40hrs/week @ 2weeks = 80hrs x $10/hr = $800

why retire?
lol.oh, and about my $100 DATY rate: Due to lack of interest, I will be retiring soon. So, if you have been thinking about it, you hd better act fast. Originally Posted by yourself

Just a helpful hint, if you want the ladies to contact you on the DATY special your are running you should post some taint photos for them to see your taint.
If you are feeling rejected, try going to a bar for a few hours, I''m sure you will get plenty of attention. Otherwise, I would say your restrictive hours and screening suppress demand, not anything wrong with you or your fabulous looks!
Boy was I wrong; three appointments all month and it is the 15th?!
Originally Posted by RyansFun
Look at the bright side! 3 1 hour appointments at your rate is $900. That's a hell of a lot more than most college students make flipping burgers or doing work study.

I agree with listing a number. I used to have a separate phone (let me get rid of all # from all my ads) and I kept it on slient all day while I was at work. When I went on break I would just check all my missed calls, messages, and it gave me email alerts when someone contacted me.
Most businesses have been slow lately. Some blamed it on the impending election, uncertainty or the fiscal cliff fears. Maybe it's the new reality.

As for the hobby, there appeared to be an escalation of rates during the last year. What had been $200 is now $300 for the same (or less) service. That is quite a jump in a down economy among an increase in competition.

JCPenney stopped running coupons or specials and their sales dropped over 26%. In reality, it is what it is. Most people want what they perceive to be a good value. But, there are those few who say they don't care....but unless they are coming to see you, they do. Egos aside, the hobby is all about money and service. Period.
What a crock of shit. If you want to retire, then do it. If you're looking for business, then be honest about it.

The members here are so damn fickle it's beyond comprehension. Some ladies post a similar type of thread, and get no sympathy. (In fact, more often than not those threads turn into a damn train wreck.) And other ladies post that business is slow, and they get all the sympathy in the world? WTF?

You're a bright, attractive young woman. There's a market for every service and price point. Figure it out, or get out!
What a crock of shit. If you want to retire, then do it. If you're looking for business, then be honest about it.

The members here are so damn fickle it's beyond comprehension. Some ladies post a similar type of thread, and get no sympathy. (In fact, more often than not those threads turn into a damn train wreck.) And other ladies post that business is slow, and they get all the sympathy in the world? WTF?

You're a bright, attractive young woman. There's a market for every service and price point. Figure it out, or get out! Originally Posted by Tony Patella
Thank God, someone finally said it!

If you REALLY want to retire, Good Luck... Good Riddance - Good God, why post a sympathy thread?

If you want business...figure it out. Your rate = 3 clients in 15 days? Hmm, certainly don't raise and drop - that's BS! Drop your rates, don't worry no one will feel sorry for you having to do that - you'll still make plenty of money. In fact, more than the average girl without a college education. Win/win!

When you attract new clients and your demand goes up, then raise them!

NEWSFLASH: every girl will have to retire one day. Have a plan B and in the meanwhile be smart enough to stand out from the rest...half the showcases say the same sh&t overandoverandover
I apologize. The notion that high prices will lead to less business is insane. I don't know what I was thinking.
the superfreakonomics case study provides some interesting food for thought on pricing...

but, hey...you know my thoughts...you just need a full set of new photos!
What a crock of shit. If you want to retire, then do it. If you're looking for business, then be honest about it. Originally Posted by Tony Patella
haha.. hey cut her some slack: posting sympathy retirement threads work.

So I repeat myself:

LADIES: Due to lack of business, I will no no longer be offering $100 DATY services after January 1. Call now before it is too late!
So I repeat myself:

LADIES: Due to lack of business, I will no no longer be offering $100 DATY services after January 1. Call now before it is too late![/QUOTE]

Yourself, PACK LIGHT! I have a strange feeling you'll be back - offering the $100 DATY special no less!