Trumpolini fires his campaign mangler.

[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1058303906]because he's been chugging libtard kool-aid. so ProlittleOne .. are you in the HildeWhore camp? as if we didn't know.

Originally Posted by Prolongus
What's Libtard Kool-Aid? Brake Fluid DOT3, lol.

Jim
I'm not sure what's worse: Drumpf, or the way you silly fuckers scream and cry when he fucks things up.
[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1058302308]
The link below are nine facts about Mussolini. Can any of them be equated to Trump?

Jim

http://www.history.com/news/9-things...bout-mussolini Originally Posted by Prolongus

Similarities? Well...

These two pompous, blowhard, fucktard "Il Duce-bags" both wanted to dick-tate their countries, find the highest mountain and jerk off to the populace below...

And George C. Scott coulda played both. That's how I see it, Ms MohoLimpin'. Hildabeast's a bigger douche than those two put together...go Big Johnson...
Attached Images File Type: jpg drumolini.jpg (87.4 KB, 33 views)
Not good enough... we need a President who knows how to fire entire federal Departments - whack 'em like Lehman Brothers on September 15, 2008! Originally Posted by lustylad
Or how about when the Air Traffic Controllers union tried " playing chicken " with Ronald Reagan ?
Didn't Woomby post a review of her last year in the Little Rock forum? Either that, or it could be Chelsea Clinton on halloween. Originally Posted by lustylad
That's EKIM and assup's dominatrix !
[QUOTE=Prolongus;1058305303]

Similarities? Well...

These two pompous, blowhard, fucktard "Il Duce-bags" both wanted to dick-tate their countries, find the highest mountain and jerk off to the populace below...

And George C. Scott coulda played both. That's how I see it, Ms MohoLimpin'. Hildabeast's a bigger douche than those two put together...go Big Johnson... Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Here's how I see it. You're a Fucking Jerk Off.

Jim
[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1058305785]
Here's how I see it. You're a Fucking Jerk Off.

Jim Originally Posted by Prolongus

Lol...here's how I see it MoHo:
Your "list of 9 similarities" is bullshit considering the highest office Trumpolini was elected to was VP of your Glory Hole cleaning crew.

In other words, Trump ACTUALLY HAS TO BE A DICK-TATER to see if he does what Benito did...get it, MoHo? Too tough for you to understand? Then go back and blow Trumpolini some more!
[QUOTE=Prolongus;1058305979]

Lol...here's how I see it MoHo:
Your "list of 9 similarities" is bullshit considering the highest office Trumpolini was elected to was VP of your Glory Hole cleaning crew.

In other words, Trump ACTUALLY HAS TO BE A DICK-TATER to see if he does what Benito did...get it, MoHo? Too tough for you to understand? Then go back and blow Trumpolini some more! Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yeah, I get it, you're Mentally Retarded. Trump is doing just fine. Hopefully he'll put people like you in institutions where you belong.

Jim
[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1058306107]
Yeah, I get it, you're Mentally Retarded. Trump is doing just fine. Hopefully he'll put people like you in institutions where you belong.

Mebbe he'll bring back electroshock therapy for idjits like EKIM, assup, manassmuncher and suckclown. Give it to them their preferred way, with a "probe " into their colon !
[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1058306107]

"Trump is doing just fine..." !!!
- Ms. MohoLimpin'

LMAO!!! Hey, thanks for the laugh!
If Trumplini gets elected, learn this phrase: Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!
[QUOTE=Prolongus;1058306244]

"Trump is doing just fine..." !!!
- Ms. MohoLimpin'

LMAO!!! Hey, thanks for the laugh!
If Trumplini gets elected, learn this phrase: Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Fine with me. Trump is a real man and real American. He's a hard nosed motherfucker who doesn't put up with any stupid bullshit. If he's elected all you little girly men will either have to grow a pair or go back to hiding under your mother's skirt.

Jim
[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1058306274]
Fine with me. Trump is a real man and real American. He's a hard nosed motherfucker who doesn't put up with any stupid bullshit. If he's elected all you little girly men will either have to grow a pair or go back to hiding under your mother's skirt.

Trump is a real man...??

Trumpolini is a real FASCIST PIG and if he's the best the Repubes can come up with...say "goodbye" to freedom...and Hildawhore is just as comical, stupid, conniving, controlling, lying, ignorant and FUCKED UP as Trumpolini is.

Take a paper bag to the voting booth. Shitting and vomiting at the same time when you yank your lever might be a new experience for you, Ms Moho!
[QUOTE=Prolongus;1058306348]

Trump is a real man...??

Trumpolini is a real FASCIST PIG and if he's the best the Repubes can come up with...say "goodbye" to freedom...and Hildawhore is just as comical, stupid, conniving, controlling, lying, ignorant and FUCKED UP as Trumpolini is.

Take a paper bag to the voting booth. Shitting and vomiting at the same time when you yank your lever might be a new experience for you, Ms Moho! Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Say Goodbye to freedom? We pretty much lost most of that with Obama. He'll hand that ball off to Clinton and she'll take it even further. Get your head out of your ass, that's not air you're breathing up there.

Jim