Odumbo gets all defensive about unflattering remarks in a PBS show!!! LOL!!!

It was on PBS shit for brains, my statement stands. Nice try no balls. Reread the OP. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your statement is just like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it's a "floater" that stands for nothing, jackass. Read the thread title, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Odumbo's people are defending him against the remarks made by others on a PBS show -- that PBS had the balls to air.
No balls I can remember when you would scoff at anything on PBS, guess it depends on if it trashes Obie or not. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your statement is just like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it's a "floater" that stands for nothing, jackass. Read the thread title, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Odumbo's people are defending him against the remarks made by others on a PBS show -- that PBS had the balls to air. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Statements like this go right over your head no balls, keep spinning deflecting, and responding to emoticons .
Statements like this go right over your head no balls, keep spinning deflecting, and responding to emoticons . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the ignoramus who missed the point in the thread title, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it was Odumbo's people who made the remarks, jackass, and you're the dumb-fuck retard that's hiding behind emoticons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're the dumbfuck retard...

WHO IS EKIM?
You're the ignoramus who missed the point in the thread title, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it was Odumbo's people who made the remarks, jackass, and you're the dumb-fuck retard that's hiding behind emoticons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you really that fucking dumb, or just pretending to be?
Are you really that fucking dumb, or just pretending to be? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, jackass, and you're the dumb-fucking retard who is attempting to deny and deflect from that fact by hiding behind emoticons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
It was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, jackass, and you're the dumb-fucking retard who is attempting to deny and deflect from that fact by hiding behind emoticons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are that fucking dumb no balls.
You are that fucking dumb no balls. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
As you stupidly continue to hide behind emoticons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you must be reminded that you're the dumb-fucking retard who is attempting to deny and deflect from the fact that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
As you stupidly continue to hide behind emoticons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you must be reminded that you're the dumb-fucking retard who is attempting to deny and deflect from the fact that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are the asinine fool who reply's to them no balls. I did not deflect, deny anything said in the piece idiot my reply was about PBS. If you weren't so fucking stupid this would not be a issue. You can't read or reason just bleat your bullshit.
  • jwood
  • 11-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Obama got pissed when Michael Jordan said he wasn't worth a shit in golf, which is a true statement. He needs to take up bowling. He wouldn't have to leave the White House.
Who is Ekim, Corpy?
You are the asinine fool who reply's to them no balls. I did not deflect, deny anything said in the piece idiot my reply was about PBS. If you weren't so fucking stupid this would not be a issue. You can't read or reason just bleat your bullshit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's your stupidity that is at issue, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the dumb-as-fuck retard who is attempting to deny and deflect from the fact that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Who is EKiM Corpy? I can't find that handle ANYWHERE on the members list.

Why is he a chimp? I thought that was a forbidden topic.

When are you going to use English in your posts? Maybe you need an associated doctorate to do that....
It's your stupidity that is at issue, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the dumb-as-fuck retard who is attempting to deny and deflect from the fact that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are a fucking joke no balls. Try to come up where I said anything about Obie's people you lying SOB. Your bleating bullshit is just a repeating of your ignorance.
You are a fucking joke no balls. Try to come up where I said anything about Obie's people you lying SOB. Your bleating bullshit is just a repeating of your ignorance. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're Odumbo's cock-sucking minion who can only pathetically deflect from the fact that it was Odumbo's own people who made the disparaging remarks about Odumbo's leadership, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.