An idea

Every other one of them ends up as a clusterfuck, I wouldn't anticipate this one being any different.
Just a fact. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
then let ...plastic man ...steer the ship
Attachment 436403
then let ...plastic man ...steer the ship Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Attachment 436403 Originally Posted by Ceremony
hay look
Plastic Man found the S.S. UPSET NY
and its rising from its watery grave
time to let ...plastic man ...bring in the winning run
Those are the rules for that one local forum, not necessarily what they would be here. Whatever rules for a possible thread here would be established by the local staff here. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Well... I was on the fence about this, but if it's a virtual lock to be a clusterfuck.... and we give it our Upset NY best effort and turn it into a grease/tire/dumpster fire on top of it.... I vote: YES!!!!!

Wait until Bambino and his buddies in PGH get a load of our new forum!!!
Fuckin Pittsburgh.
  • Chloe
  • 07-21-2015, 06:25 PM
Here goes the provider against this response.
A. My signature line has the details: my website, email, do's and do nots, etc to be able to make a simpler ad to post with out too much to read.
B. Really? You want me to disclose my location to the public? Isn't that asking for LE or lurker non clients to disrupt a purposeful private location? Is not the city enough and then disclosure happens privately with the screened appointment to be?
C. More structured rules do not fly in this world in general we are all here to play outside of the box of structure so the mods will have a handfull monitoring and deleting and policing the ad section more than ever causing lack of focus on the other things that have to be done.
D. If clients are not smart enough to just contact the provider or read her website and profile to get the details he needs.....they just may not be smart enough to hold a job that can pay for her services...IJS.....
E. I agree with saying city and dates personally because I never post until I have that but what about the ladies who just want a general ad put up weekly?
F. I would never expose to the public on a regular basis when I have free timing or am " busy".
G. I do think simpler is better so the crazy fonts and unneeded details can go.
H. I am never available short notice personally but what about those who are? Many clients look for that and it is a short cut for them to contact those who are instead of the ordeal of contacting and getting screened only to not be able to see.
Well... I was on the fence about this, but if it's a virtual lock to be a clusterfuck.... and we give it our Upset NY best effort and turn it into a grease/tire/dumpster fire on top of it.... I vote: YES!!!!!

Wait until Bambino and his buddies in PGH get a load of our new forum!!!
Fuckin Pittsburgh. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Go fuck yourself
Go fuck yourself Originally Posted by bambino
Wow, Pauly.......nice friends you got! Lol!

elg.......

Fuckin Bambino....
Every other one of them ends up as a clusterfuck, I wouldn't anticipate this one being any different.
Just a fact. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
What is the factual portion of your post?

A. My signature line has the details: my website, email, do's and do nots, etc to be able to make a simpler ad to post with out too much to read.
B. Really? You want me to disclose my location to the public? Isn't that asking for LE or lurker non clients to disrupt a purposeful private location? Is not the city enough and then disclosure happens privately with the screened appointment to be?
C. More structured rules do not fly in this world in general we are all here to play outside of the box of structure so the mods will have a handfull monitoring and deleting and policing the ad section more than ever causing lack of focus on the other things that have to be done.
D. If clients are not smart enough to just contact the provider or read her website and profile to get the details he needs.....they just may not be smart enough to hold a job that can pay for her services...IJS.....
E. I agree with saying city and dates personally because I never post until I have that but what about the ladies who just want a general ad put up weekly?
F. I would never expose to the public on a regular basis when I have free timing or am " busy".
H. I am never available short notice personally but what about those who are? Many clients look for that and it is a short cut for them to contact those who are instead of the ordeal of contacting and getting screened only to not be able to see. Originally Posted by Chloe
Blah blah...great argument for an agency. Persons with or without a set location that are immediately available because someone is in charge that isn't a haughty indy.

Best post in thread, how 'bout them Cardinals?
  • Chloe
  • 07-22-2015, 02:15 PM
What is the factual portion of your post?

Blah blah...great argument for an agency. Persons with or without a set location that are immediately available because someone is in charge that isn't a haughty indy.

Best post in thread, how 'bout them Cardinals? Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Do your homework much to make educated posts? I think not. Speak when it is real and when it matters. The " I am a bully drama queen" got old here quick.......not entertainment anymore!
Chloe, dont let this JJwalker, errr.. Jenner Jammer, get to you .. he was banned once, has come back, starting the same old shit... will be gone again soon, just like bruce disappeared.
I actually thought this idea was a good one. It would only be there for those who want to use it... Thought was it may come in handy to you if traveling and you have a cancelation and now have that time avail., AGain, most likely a good idea that could benefit a vast majority, that will be throttled due to the Minority.
Chloe, dont let this JJwalker, errr.. Jenner Jammer, get to you .. he was banned once, has come back, starting the same old shit... will be gone again soon, just like bruce disappeared.
I actually thought this idea was a good one. It would only be there for those who want to use it... Thought was it may come in handy to you if traveling and you have a cancelation and now have that time avail., AGain, most likely a good idea that could benefit a vast majority, that will be throttled due to the Minority. Originally Posted by Justapervert
Do your homework much to make educated posts? I think not. Speak when it is real and when it matters. The " I am a bully drama queen" got old here quick.......not entertainment anymore! Originally Posted by Chloe
Disagreement does not equal bullying. Look in the mirror for your bully.

I actually thought this idea was a good one. It would only be there for those who want to use it... Thought was it may come in handy to you if traveling and you have a cancelation and now have that time avail., AGain, most likely a good idea that could benefit a vast majority, that will be throttled due to the Minority. Originally Posted by Justapervert
Was JJ Walker banned? Carlos Danger? Whosdair? What has any of that to do with a short term thread? Or are they good names to bring out your inner victim?

Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Illiteracy previously established.
H. I am never available short notice personally but what about those who are? Many clients look for that and it is a short cut for them to contact those who are instead of the ordeal of contacting and getting screened only to not be able to see. Originally Posted by Chloe
point D. is fucking awesome. But But but they do have jobs and can pay, so that taint the problem. And they seem on the most part smart enough most the time.

example:
fucktard is planing a M&G
fucktard talks a hooktard to put it in one of her ads
hooktard does a ad for M&G saying contact the fucktard
every one contacts the hooktard rather than the fucktard.
hooktard gets pissed off
fucktard looks for a mod or admen to take ad down so hooktard can use her phone.
modhooktard get mad at fucktard and who ever male staff took down the ad.

its like clockwork
as men hate reading instructions
all the see is "M&G by hookytard"

fucktard went this way as, you ever tried to find a modtard when you want one.
I can tell you you can not find one when you want one
So leavening poor fucktard to have to go modtard hunting
by then fucktards M&G post has 20 reply's be for the hunted down modtard from out of area locks it for him. And now the local modtards show up late at pissed at fucktard.

So from this ^^^^^^ above I have lived.

so I have to ask
what makes you think a horny fucktard will read instructions in the first place ?
even if smart and has a job with a bit a cash to burn on a hooktard.

btw: I want them to do justa's idea, if it works or crash's
In hope to learn just how simple to make instructions
So all fucktards get it,
even with one hand on pecker other enlarging pic's in showcases.
but my bet, it will not work for me, as can't make instructions that simple