Booze hounds UNITE!

Tess, you it just aint home till you take the wheels off

Tried the Dripping Springs Vodka the other day, not too bad
Tess, you it just aint home till you take the wheels off

Tried the Dripping Springs Vodka the other day, not too bad Originally Posted by westex69
Don'tcha know it! Them tires don't look half bad laying in the yard either if ya plant petunias in um! Hell, we had the purtiest lot in the trailerpark!

Savvy Vodka isnt bad either. It's made here in Tx by the same folks from Fall Creek Wineries.

A while back I had a bartender set me up with 3 cocktails using Tito's, Savvy and Dripping Springs Vodka and found Tito's to be a tad bit sweeter and prefered it to the others.

@Meldrick, thanks for the champagne info!
Tess
Don'tcha know it! Them tires don't look half bad laying in the yard either if ya plant petunias in um! Hell, we had the purtiest lot in the trailerpark! Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
I think we lived next door, did you have the old bathtub for a hog feeder?

Tess, you gave my a good laugh this morning. Thanks.
I'm not big on hard liquor, but Hendrick's Gin is a favorite. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
+1 on the Hendrick's Gin. Always have a bottle in my liquor cabinet
+1 on the Hendrick's Gin for gin and tonics.

As a vodka drinker I usually have several on hand depending on mood (and always kept in the freezer). For martini's its Belvedere and blue cheese stuffed olives. A swirl of vermouth in the martini glass, dump out the excess vermouth, add the vodka and olives and yummy!

For my everyday drink its Absolute straight out of the freezer into a glass or heck, even a coffee cup

Ciroc if I'm in a sipping mood, again straight out of the freezer into a shot glass to sip from (to big a glass and it gets warm LOL)

Scotch if I'm going to smoke a cigar. Maker's Mark is always good!
Real men distill their own liquor.
+1 on the Hendrick's Gin for gin and tonics.

As a vodka drinker I usually have several on hand depending on mood (and always kept in the freezer). For martini's its Belvedere and blue cheese stuffed olives. A swirl of vermouth in the martini glass, dump out the excess vermouth, add the vodka and olives and yummy!

For my everyday drink its Absolute straight out of the freezer into a glass or heck, even a coffee cup

Ciroc if I'm in a sipping mood, again straight out of the freezer into a shot glass to sip from (to big a glass and it gets warm LOL)

Scotch if I'm going to smoke a cigar. Maker's Mark is always good! Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
I thought Maker's Mark was a bourbon!

Try jalapeno stuffed olives! Or just jalapenos in the vodka and forget the vermouth! Use a drop or two of Tabasco to coat the glass.

Yummy! Burns both ways!
Yummy! Burns both ways!
Stopped putting tobasco in alcohol after a long night of 151rum and tobasco shots a few years ago. And you are right about the burn! LOL

And sorry, meant to Maker's Mark on a new line to separate it from the scotch thought