BBBJ Vs CBJ

• Tooly
  • 03-28-2010, 02:07 PM
CBJ is a deal breaker!
B B B J!
  • mar6
  • 03-28-2010, 03:49 PM
A CBJ is kind of like kissing someone with a glass window between the two of you. It all looks right, but it sure feels differently.

Every time I read a review that says something like "she then proceeded to give me a great CBJ" I just chuckle to myself. Great CBJ? There's no such thing. I've had a lot of CBJ's in my day, and they're all the same. Boring.
Go into any std clinic and tell them you had bbbj and you'll be immediately tested for syphillis. I like a good bbbj, but i'm just saying...

Personally, the headache of having to be continually tested and possibly treated for chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphillis outweigh the added pleasure of no rain coat.
I have had some truly wonderful CBJs and some awful BBJs. I do not care, just go with the flow.
CBJ is by definition the three letters that when I see them in a review I stop reading and move down to the next one... Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
+1

BBBJ or nothing at all.
I forgot to mention a favorite saying about CBJ.

It's sort of like taking a shower in a raincoat.

What the f-ing purpose?
CBJ is by definition the three letters that when I see them in a review I stop reading and move down to the next one... Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
+1+
Sabrina, BBBJ......and keep the saliva coming!
From the way all of your responses read, it sounds like a lot of you take antibiotics for stds from bbbjs like your eating M&Ms.
From the way all of your responses read, it sounds like a lot of you take antibiotics for stds from bbbjs like your eating M&Ms. Originally Posted by BackOfTheBus
... that you might want to rethink this whole hobby thing, Mr. BackOfTheBus. No offense intended, but between the whole yellin' at the mama-san thing and your apparent concern over catching some STD, this may not be the right thing for you.

Of course, you could just get one of those complete body condoms to cover from head to toes, then the only thing you'd have to worry about is maybe picking up athlete's foot from a shower or something. But that won't help about those pesky keagel muscles.

Have you tried golf?
I have this sinking feeling that BackoftheBust reads too much like a "manager" with an agenda of convincing his workforce that they could catch something with a BBBJ.

The statistics don't show ANY higher rate of ANY STD from BBBJ compared to CBJ unless the giver has open sores in their mouth.

Even if you have an infected male, the acids in the stomach destroy HIV like it was toilet paper being flushed and no infection at all EXCEPT for open bleeding sores in the mouth of the dick sucker and even then it is very rare.

Those who are risk adverse really need to read up and quit listening to the managers out there.
Hmmmmm I wonder if providers would prefer saran wrap over their nipples?
Or kitty before daty? lol

Any opinions?
Are you a doctor LazurusLong???

http://www.thebody.com/content/art17224.html

http://www.thebody.com/content/art26062.html

http://www.aidsmap.com/cms1044877.asp

The last website link says:

"Oral sex has been shown to be a less risky activity than these practices, but is definitely not risk free. It’s also worth remembering that other sexually transmitted infections, such as syphilis, herpes and gonorrhoea, can be quite easily transmitted through oral sex."

I'm sure "Doctor" Lazurus knows more than the CDC and doctors.

LazurusLong was wrong about BBBJ being no riskier for stds than CBJ. I justed posted info from medical doctors and the CDC proving him wrong. Booyah!!! We should change his handle to LazurusWrong.
Are you a doctor LazurusLong???

I'm sure "Doctor" Lazurus knows more than the CDC and doctors.

LazurusLong was wrong about BBBJ being no riskier for stds than CBJ. I justed posted info from medical doctors and the CDC proving him wrong. Booyah!!! We should change his handle to LazurusWrong. Originally Posted by BackOfTheBus
Umm, LL did say something about "unless there are open sores...".

Just curious, why so happy? You write like you're dancing in the end zone. No problem with it, just not the usual style when STDs are the subject.