Guys, is eye contact important during oral?

Nothing helps if it's a so-so BJ. If you know what you're doing, though, I could give a shit whether you're staring at me. On the other hand, if you're enjoying it, or fostering the illusion that you are, then it is helpful.
Just when I'm ready to cum and during the explosion. If her eyes suddenly show someone that's still enjoying having my dick in her mouth then its a wondersul session. If she looks like she's getting her mouth filled with bitter medicine then....that's why they call it a job sweetie!
I especially like eye contact when she's doing some tongue action.
Glances are better! Not the constant eye contact. But I like to see her form and her skills
I like the eye contact, it has a submissive connotation that really works for me
I enjoy watching her lips and tongue slowly, sweetly and sensually taking care of me. And eye contact is a huge bonus!!
This question got me to thinking, do you guys like it when a woman is looking into you're eyes while she is giving you oral? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Not vital but when the ladies does so, it can really set the mood.
I also enjoy being able to position the lady so that I can look in her eyes while I DATY. It's also a good meter of wether or not I'm doing it right.
definitely matters especially if she has beautiful eyes
agree with most of the replies....if a lady makes eye-contact and she seems to be enjoying herself...i will be back! its a connection on another level Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
BABY AS IN REVIEWS.. IM KNOWN FOR THAT I REALLY DO LIKE EYE CONTACT.. YOU CAN SEE A SOUL THROUGH A PERSON'S EYES.

THATS WHERE THE PASSION IS... AND IT KEEPS THEM CUMMING FOR MORE!!!
BABY AS IN REVIEWS.. IM KNOWN FOR THAT I REALLY DO LIKE EYE CONTACT.. YOU CAN SEE A SOUL THROUGH A PERSON'S EYES.

THATS WHERE THE PASSION IS... AND IT KEEPS THEM CUMMING FOR MORE!!! Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
That might be a good idea for another thread, ladies lets see your sexy eyes!...brooke set the bar pretty high
If you're enjoying it, you'll probably look up to see how I'm enjoying it. But that goes for everything else. And that's also true when I'm doing you. Just getting into the whole session with each other, pleasing each other is key.
yes. its a must
I say Yes, not a constant stare, but looking back and forth is awesome!
So far, never had a woman slap my ugly face for looking into her eyes while I performed oral on her.

Oh, and yes, I like to have her gaze at me while she performs oral.