StormyStaxxx NCNS

If you think that then you obviously fail to see patterns. Life is an observational science. Originally Posted by gtoman
OMG. Your logic is irrational. I am saying that you pick and choose who you want to target. See that for a pattern. No wonder this chick did the NCNS on you. She avoided a pain in the ass. Good for her!!! I hope you can learn from that observation!
Actually your loss. I doubt that no one isn't calling for appointments with her. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
"no one isn't calling" ..... what does that mean exactry?
Yep. Definitely should have moved on earlier, but the peniss wants what the penis wants sometimes. That suicide girl look did me in. Generally I tell folks who get stood up even once to move on, but I failed at my own advice. Lesson learned not to take my own advice. Originally Posted by gtoman
Your penis had nothing to do with this. You wanted to control the situation by making her see you but she put a stop to it. And now your big ego has been cut down to size. Fucking lahdi dah. It happens to the best of them and the worst of them. BTW, it makes sense why you would have to pay for suicide girls since they consider your kind as undesirable dorks and squares.
They will tell you that I am not White Knight material. If I wanted free sex, I would become a pimp or try out for moderator pussy. Please! Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

So Mods are White Knights? and get free sex which theoretically means their judgement is compromised and it's best one never write a bad review or else feel the wrath of MOD?
OMG. Your logic is irrational. I am saying that you pick and choose who you want to target. See that for a pattern. No wonder this chick did the NCNS on you. She avoided a pain in the ass. Good for her!!! I hope you can learn from that observation! Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Aren't you the guy that fell in love over text and gave the providers boyfriend $5500 just because you're a nice guy?
So Mods are White Knights? and get free sex which theoretically means their judgement is compromised and it's best one never write a bad review or else feel the wrath of MOD? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yeah, something like that.

Aren't you the guy that fell in love over text and gave the providers boyfriend $5500 just because you're a nice guy? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I am not saying it isn't NCNS!!!! Damn, what is wrong with you today??? Not every lurker likes to post or talk shit about people. If you are going dish it out, you better know how to take it too or that there are consequences for it. Every dog has his day and apparently yours was today. BTW, I said "douchebag" in the singular. Quit putting words into my mouth. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
In the context of the statement it serves the entire community.
OMG. Your logic is irrational. I am saying that you pick and choose who you want to target. See that for a pattern. No wonder this chick did the NCNS on you. She avoided a pain in the ass. Good for her!!! I hope you can learn from that observation! Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
I am very consistent in my comments. Try again.
Your penis had nothing to do with this. You wanted to control the situation by making her see you but she put a stop to it. And now your big ego has been cut down to size. Fucking lahdi dah. It happens to the best of them and the worst of them. BTW, it makes sense why you would have to pay for suicide girls since they consider your kind as undesirable dorks and squares. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
I wanted to control the situation? How exactly? I scheduled an appointment and was given date, time and location. She didn't show up or call or text or PM to cancel, so I posted the NCNS. I have no desire to see her at this point so how am I trying to control a situation?
I am very consistent in my comments. Try again. Originally Posted by gtoman
In the context of the statement it serves the entire community. Originally Posted by gtoman
Someone thinks this place matters...heh...
I wanted to control the situation? How exactly? I scheduled an appointment and was given date, time and location. She didn't show up or call or text or PM to cancel, so I posted the NCNS. I have no desire to see her at this point so how am I trying to control a situation? Originally Posted by gtoman
LMAO, if you don't think the hobby isn't about control then you are clearly foolish. But she got the upper hand and controlled your fucktard ass.

Someone thinks this place matters...heh... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Point taken!