Indys new site

Time to get this one back on track. Original topic is a discussion of the latest and greatest Indys. dj8
The CWSC seems to be pretty full of herself!

http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic...47649#p2247649 Originally Posted by bambino
Dying to know cwsc meaning. Crack Whore Soccer Club?
U shocked? I don't do social media but when tos was down I tried to find update on Twitter. Why the shutdown, if or when it will be back online. It's nothing but a DG shrine.
The site sucks. I don't want to go "friend" people like fb. It's a clusterfuck to navigate. This site gives plenty of info.
Is it just me or has Indys stepped up their game in the industry with there new site https://indys.una.io . I’m impressed and was never a big fan of Pittsburgh Indys but this is fairly innovative. On the other hand is it more appealing to law enforcement and the government in there plight to win the war on sex industry (and drugs ). Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7
It's just you.

Whether you have no idea what you are talking about regarding innovative site design, whether you want to be a shill for them, or since you posted the same thing on TOS, maybe you just wanted to brownnose them

Their new site is a big step back, and there is a loss of key features. It is not hobbyist friendly
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...errerid=272062
Ok i just got caught up why everyone is so pissy Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7
No one is pissy. There are reasons why multiple providers have left TOS. You should educate yourself
Not a fan of the new site and I am leaning toward not even using it. Most mongers simply want to know who is available and if there is any intel on them either through reviews or discussions. Anything else is a waste. I’m hoping it’s failure only helps this site.
Why anyone would join a site that is run by people who have a track record of reading messages not intended for them, ripping off members, publicly outing girls they think have an STD (only if she pissed off the site owner) and had a history of collecting money before shutting down the site, etc.......is a mystery to me.
Why anyone would join a site that is run by people who have a track record of reading messages not intended for them, ripping off members, publicly outing girls they think have an STD (only if she pissed off the site owner) and had a history of collecting money before shutting down the site, etc.......is a mystery to me. Originally Posted by Charley3
Exactly!!!!! But as PT Barnum once said, “there’s a sucker born minute”.
The more professional ladies will be on whatever site(s) that are available to use simply based on the logic of more exposure.
Most of the ladies involved in the sites have no time for drama or games, it was a shame the person who ran Indy's had too much time for both.
Why anyone would join a site that is run by people who have a track record of reading messages not intended for them, ripping off members, publicly outing girls they think have an STD (only if she pissed off the site owner) and had a history of collecting money before shutting down the site, etc.......is a mystery to me. Originally Posted by Charley3
Avail yourself of a nice Adblocker, and it's playing with house money. Same as the rest of the internet.
I agree with Spazzer.
There is a commenter on this thread who was the MOST RECENT Female Moderator on Indy’s, and it’s not me.

I’ve only moderated under my own Handle. Just the facts
Just the facts? Does anyone think that pi no longer owns indys? Does anyone think dreamgirl is smart enough to pull all this bullshit herself?

Anyone?
Just the facts? Does anyone think that pi no longer owns indys? Does anyone think dreamgirl is smart enough to pull all this bullshit herself?

Anyone? Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Do you really think you need to be smart to own a hooker board?
Need balls, and not afraid of a little jail time..especially in today’s environment. But not smart.
Yeah ok so you're gonna go with pi sold the site to his girlfriend who created a new site with old technology? You need a little smart to create a site. And we are talking a girl who "just doesn't understand" a dirty Santa Christmas exchange, the third time it was explained.

So...anyone think pi sold the site to his girlfriend?

Oh and just in case y'all missed it on Twitter when indys went down days before Christmas, dreamgirl was hustling websites for this guy she knows. Now what are the chances there is another web designer that would...we will go with..."hire" her to sell websites?