2. A new sucker on the stick?
3. Useless information when not listed in the Houston directory
4. Funny after the whiney comment about seeing local hooktards
5. I would refer you to 3
6. I would refer you to 5
7. Heh
8. I would refer you to 6
9. I would refer you to 8
10. Someone please give me a BBBJ today for which I will gladly pay you Tuesday......what with my tight budget and everything......ijs

I don't see a scam........... I a pathetic attempt to remain relevent enough to persuade hooktards to give you a special deal for their services in exchange for a slot on your retarded list..........you are even too lazy to update the fucking list.

A fucktard (if he is stupid enough to follow your advice) needs to know a few things that you are not writing in this threAD.

In my opinion:

1. You are using the list to get reduced rates from hooktards for their services.
2. You are using the list to get newbies and ignorant fucktards to give you the ability to do 1
3. You have not updated the list. Because, most of these hooktards are onto your little game

I don't give a shit that you attempt to get bargains from the hooktards.........I don't give a shit that you put the spurs to the fucktards here to further your game.........I do find it all amusing.

I love the fact that you post this kind of shit opening the door for comments
Who is Tatiana? Originally Posted by tristan
www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=724222
Who is Tatiana? Originally Posted by tristan
In my opinion, the list is deliberately designed to force to you ask Blowpup to get more information........it re-enforces his shtick
Yawn. Your same old tired drivel. Everyone look at Deerhunter! He's giving you valuable hobby tips. Kinda like all the reviews he writes.

Folks, see the women on my list, or don't. All I know is that they are very good at what I enjoy, and many of my friends seem to enjoy seeing them, too.

I'm curious, DH, Wakeup, and the other member of the he-man club who think this is some sort of a scam... So I'll post a question for you:

Who doesn't belong on the list? Who gives a crappy BJ, but I added to the list because I'm a scam artist who can be bought off with free crappy BJs?

Apparently your sources of information aren't very good. Example: Brittney from Kentucky has been in Houston for years - "Kentucky" is just how she's known here. Perhaps if you actually hobbied you'd know this, but circle jerking with your "manposse" hardly counts as hobbying, at least to me. But if it works for you, so be it.

I neither ask for nor expect a "special deal". If one is generously offered, I graciously accept it, but it doesn't guarantee placement on the list. (And FWIW, I've been on the receiving end of "special deals" long before I started the list. It's amazing how being a gentleman can pay off. You might consider trying it sometime... but in your case, that would be a scam, wouldn't it? You're the guy who has to hide his board identity from providers so they'll see you. And in your mind, I'm the scammer.)

One thing I find interesting: The same guys who joyfully display bad attitudes and berate providers seem somehow threatened when I post my list. I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to decide what this tells us about these charming guys.

1. I heard this story once about a hooktard who got suckered into a freebie
2. A new sucker on the stick?
3. Useless information when not listed in the Houston directory
4. Funny after the whiney comment about seeing local hooktards
5. I would refer you to 3
6. I would refer you to 5
7. Heh
8. I would refer you to 6
9. I would refer you to 8
10. Someone please give me a BBBJ today for which I will gladly pay you Tuesday......what with my tight budget and everything......ijs

I don't see a scam........... I a pathetic attempt to remain relevent enough to persuade hooktards to give you a special deal for their services in exchange for a slot on your retarded list..........you are even too lazy to update the fucking list.

A fucktard (if he is stupid enough to follow your advice) needs to know a few things that you are not writing in this threAD.

In my opinion:

1. You are using the list to get reduced rates from hooktards for their services.
2. You are using the list to get newbies and ignorant fucktards to give you the ability to do 1
3. You have not updated the list. Because, most of these hooktards are onto your little game

I don't give a shit that you attempt to get bargains from the hooktards.........I don't give a shit that you put the spurs to the fucktards here to further your game.........I do find it all amusing.

I love the fact that you post this kind of shit opening the door for comments Originally Posted by dearhunter
  • Trey
  • 05-07-2013, 11:51 AM
I don't know if its a scam, and I really don't care. If they want to make your list and suck free cock to get there thats fine with me. I will say the list needs to change a bit if you want it to mean anything, more then half of it remains the same all the time. If you want to be king of the bj queens try a few more of them.
DH: The search function is your friend.

Trey: I've spent time with many women who don't make the list. (And no one has to do anything for free to make the list.)
But, I don't need a hooktard to help me with my "hobby budget"..........your list is practically worthless to the audience you are trying to reach (but you know that).......I know who all of the hooktards are on your list (old names and new)..........if I want them to suck my dick, I will pay them their rate and not play some con game on them for special treatment.

In my opinion

The cock suckers on your list are not bullshit...........you are.........you are no better than the hooktards who come into coed posting their lame "LOOK AT ME" threADs.........while it is allowed, it is not entitled to a free pass.
I am going to ignore the drama and add my suggestions. Yummy Marie is also extremely talented in that arena.
I am going to ignore the drama and add my suggestions. Yummy Marie is also extremely talented in that arena. Originally Posted by CajunCypher
I've heard very good things about her. I've not yet had the pleasure of meeting her in person, though.
In my opinion

The cock suckers on your list are not bullshit........... Originally Posted by dearhunter
I'm glad we agree on this, although I would have stated it more tactfully. I'd hate to see your obsession with my list interfere even slightly with guys seeing these fantastic women. I think when the best providers get business, everyone wins.

you are.........you are no better than the hooktards who come into coed posting their lame "LOOK AT ME" threADs......... Originally Posted by dearhunter
Coming from the king of "LOOK AT ME" posts, I find this funny as hell, and more than a little ironic. What's wrong, Most Special Snowflake? You weren't getting enough attention from the bros today, and you pooped your pants a little when you saw a thread start up that wasn't about you?

while it is allowed, it is not entitled to a free pass. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Goodness. I'm in the crosshairs of Deerhunter, self-proclaimed police of what is right and just on Eccie? Again, I find the irony to be hilarious.

What's even funnier is that without the tireless attempts to discredit me, this thread wouldn't be on the front page anymore. You're really not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you, Snowflake?
See, we do agree.........it is hilarious.........that is the beauty of it all.........we can both be amused for totally different reasons.

That is called a win/win

I look forward to the next Top 10 List..........although "crosshairs" does not correctly describe it.......I like the shotgun approach (modified choke)

Wakeup and boardman........take that you bitches.......see, I am the the king of "LOOK AT ME" posts
I first met Blowpop in the old days, when social gatherings were more like friends and acquaintances getting together and having a party. We talked each time and while we never became friends, over the years we shared a mutual respect. From being a mod on TMA to our time as mods on Horndogs, his integrity was one hing that was never in question. I'm sure he's gotten some special deals from women, especially when his sessions are probably 30 minutes or less and only one thing is on the menu. I, and many others out there, have been offered special rates by our Houston ladies. For those who feel the need to insinuate some providers pay him, or offer freebies to be on his list, is, IMO, simply ridiculous.

If you feel his list is bogus because many of the women on it have not changed, is also ridiculous. It couldn't be because the talent of those he's seen simply didn't have the skills, IHO, to earn a spot on the list, could it? No, that's too simple and accusations about his character and integrity, as well as that of the ladies involved, couldn't be levied.

Don't really care about this list at all. I just wanted to say that "slurp slurp" thing you and Athena say is not a turn on. Ijs. Maybe I'm the only one but that shit turns my stomach every time I read it. Originally Posted by trey
Trey, I get WU and DH, they have disdain for BP. But, if you don't care about the list, why read and comment on it?
I really don't get why there is so much animosity found in almost every thread. This is an information medium, and though no one wants too inhibit opinions or thoughts, no reason to attack someone for posting a list, or asking a question. We need a classier bunch on these boards.

For what it's worth BP, thanks for the list, some of us actually absorb information and process it for it's value to oneself. Keep'em coming for those of us who value information.
I really don't get why there is so much animosity found in almost every thread. This is an information medium, and though no one wants too inhibit opinions or thoughts, no reason to attack someone for posting a list, or asking a question. We need a classier bunch on these boards.

For what it's worth BP, thanks for the list, some of us actually absorb information and process it for it's value to oneself. Keep'em coming for those of us who value information. Originally Posted by Raptorcg
Information, huh? That's probably the funniest thing in this thread.

Post whatever floats your boat and strokes your own ego, but don't act all surprised and indignant when the more cynical among us point and laugh.

Claiming that a "best of" list like this one has "integrity" is likewise hysterical. You probably think the Oscars and Grammys are given to people with talent too.
I first met Blowpop in the old days, when social gatherings were more like friends and acquaintances getting together and having a party. We talked each time and while we never became friends, over the years we shared a mutual respect. From being a mod on TMA to our time as mods on Horndogs, his integrity was one hing that was never in question. I'm sure he's gotten some special deals from women, especially when his sessions are probably 30 minutes or less and only one thing is on the menu. I, and many others out there, have been offered special rates by our Houston ladies. For those who feel the need to insinuate some providers pay him, or offer freebies to be on his list, is, IMO, simply ridiculous. Originally Posted by surcher
Thanks for the kind words, Surcher. We've both been around this thing of ours for a long time. Remember some of the idiocy we had to put up with when we moderated that other hobby board? And remember how we were summarily booted when we wouldn't turn a deaf ear to the owners' bad behavior?

The fact that I don't live up to the "standards" of Wakeup and Deerhunter is a comical accusation, considering that they way they comport themselves here on Eccie would be a huge embarrassment to anyone with actual self-respect. Some might say that these guys are the equivalent of red-assed baboons throwing their feces at zoo patrons in order to get attention. Does anyone other than the other baboons honestly care what these guys think?

One think I've learned about people: In many cases, they tend to subconsciously assume that others are like they subconsciously view themselves. Thus WU and DH assume I'm a lying, scheming little bitch. I guess I'll have to live with that burden. LOL.